31st January 2016, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to pursue graduation course after completion of diploma in computer science?

Can i do graduation after completing diploma in computer science. and which stream should i choose!!! and which profession can i choose!! Can someone please guide me with the complete information on the same as soon as possible?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
31st January 2016, 11:44 AM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue graduation course after completion of diploma in computer science?

Yes definitely you are eligible to pursue graduation after completion of your computer diploma course. I would like to suggest you to pursue your degree course in computer science to enhance your diploma knowledge. You can pursue BCA after completion of BCA you can opt for MCA.
31st January 2016, 11:40 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue graduation course after completion of diploma in computer science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can i do graduation after completing diploma in computer science. and which stream should i choose!!! and which profession can i choose!! Can someone please guide me with the complete information on the same as soon as possible?

Thanks!
Sorry that you are not eligible for Graduation after Diploma in Computer Science course. Those whoa re interested to apply for Graduation must complete 12th standard or its equivalent qualification with at least 50% of marks from a recognized university. The admission will be based on the marks scored in the entrance exam.
31st January 2016, 11:58 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Yes definitey eligible for graduation course after completion of diploma. Since diploma is equivalet to 12th. So you can do B.E/B.Tech from the respective departments which you have completed it in Diploma.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?