21st November 2011, 09:40 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to pursue Ph.D course through correspondence from IGNOU? I have 49.6% marks in M.Com

sir i completed my m.com so i want to phd in ignog through distance i secured 49.6 persent of marks i want to know wether iam elegible for phd
thankhing u sir

31st March 2012, 09:31 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue Ph.D course through correspondence from IGNOU? I have 49.6% marks in M.Com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i completed my m.com so i want to phd in ignog through distance i secured 49.6 persent of marks i want to know wether iam elegible for phd
thankhing u sir

Candidate seeking for PHd in Commerce from Indira Gandhi National Open University [IGNOU], must have Competed the Masters degree program in the relevant department [in your case, commerce] with a minimum of 55% marks [50% for reserved candidates], from a recognized Institutions. However, if a candidate holds a minimum of five years of teaching or industry or administration or professional experience at senior level, then the required percentage is not applicable.Candidates with low percentage of marks will then be allowed to pursue the program. The duration of the program is two years, however it can extend up to five years.

For more detail information one can refer to the School of Management Studies of IGNOU.
5th June 2014, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue Ph.D course through correspondence from IGNOU? I have 49.6% marks in M.Com

am i eligible for phd program through correspondence after securing 49.6% in history..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?