25th August 2012, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Railway Transport and management diploma course after passing B.Com General with 37.29%

I am pass in b.com(general) with 37.29% in 2012.does i eligible for railway transports & management diploma course?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Railway Transport and management diploma course after passing B.Com General with 37.29%
  2. Jobs after railways diploma in transport and management course?
  3. Eligibility for railway transport & management course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How can i study diploma in Rail Transport and Management after passing B.Com?
  5. Date of announcement of results of 1 year diploma course in Railway Transport Management?
  6. Is there any institute in West Bengal for doing diploma in Railway Transport Management?
  7. Eligibility to study Diploma in Rail Engineering & Transport for an Assistant Loco Pilot? What benefits I will get in Railway department?
  8. Courses which I can do by Commerce+maths from MP board?
  9. Minimum marks required to get admission in B.Com Honors?
  10. List of Indian government approved colleges or institutes providing correspondence B.Ed course?
  11. Am I eligible to get a job in railway after passing diploma in mechanical engineering? I am 18 years old
  12. When to get application forms to apply for Jobs in Indian Railways?
  13. How may I get address of study center for diploma in Rail transport & management in Secunderabad?
  14. How can I study diploma in Rail Transport and Management? I am a B.Com student
  15. Job Opportunities for me in Railways being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  16. How may I know about the details like getting prospectus, admission procedure, fee structure, classes, examination etc for diploma course in Rail transport and management? From where should I do this course? I have done my graduation from Siliguri
  17. Which is the best group in M.Tech EEE branch
  18. Which will be the best option for me to change the job profile to HR by doing MBA course or carrying on with the same profile being a candidate of working as Systems Engineer with TCS from 3 years?
5th January 2013, 08:15 PM
Tarunj94

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible for Railway Transport and management diploma course after passing B.Com General with 37.29%

hello friends,

You are not eligible for Railway Transport and management diploma

Reason:Because you are from commerce stream.One must have to be in science stream with engineering degree or diploma for that

1. Conducted by The Institution of Permanent Way Engineers

2.These Courses are being conducted by teams of Faculty Members drawn from the Indian Railways, Railway Staff College, Baroda, professions and experts of respective fields and eminent academicians of different disciplines of the Universities.

Eligibility:

1.You have pass 12th with maths and physics as main subject.

2.And having a minimum of 3 years experience over Railways or a Graduate with Maths or Science as one of the subjects in Intermediate/Plus 2 of SSC.

Thank you
5th January 2013, 09:59 PM
abhishek0123

Default Re: Am I eligible for Railway Transport and management diploma course after passing B.Com General with 37.29%

No,as you are not fulfilling percentage condition.
6th January 2013, 12:02 AM
end of query
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for Railway Transport and management diploma course after passing B.Com General with 37.29%

I'm sorry you're not eligible for the Railway transport and management diploma course because as you did your b.com, you're definitely not from the science field.
And the eligibility for being in this course is that you should have passed your senior secondary with physics and mathematics as your main subjects. Moreover, you should have a minimum of three years experience of working in the railway.
11th July 2013, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

I got 47% in B.A. Am I eligible for R.T.M.diploma in Guawahati ?????
7th September 2014, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for railway transport and management diploma course after passing b.com general with 45%
24th June 2015, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

I am pass 12th science with 90 percent and i also done b.com(btm) so you can give me job
28th June 2016, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

I am passed B.Sc(general) with 48.5% in 2015 and my 10th and 12th percentage was 46% & 48.6%.Does i eligible for railway transport and management course and also get job in railway in this percentage..
12th October 2017, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

I am passed B.Sc(maths)with 49.16% in 2009 and my 10th and 12th percentage was 79% & 51% can I eligible for do rtm diploma what kind of jobs expect in Railways please give me suggestions
7th September 2020, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

I'm a English honours graduate with first class. Am i eligible for railway diploma course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?