25th April 2011, 08:56 PM
asansol

Is there any institute in West Bengal for doing diploma in Railway Transport Management?

i have given B.Com(hons.) exam this year...
want to do the diploma in railway transport management . Is there any institute in West Bengal to do this course?

Related Questions:
  1. In which college can I get BBA course in Chandigarh after passing 12th with 58%?
  2. List of Chandigarh colleges in whcih I can get admission with this percentage? Eligibility criteria to get admission in Punjab University for BBA and B.Com?
  3. Which government college can I get after scoring 637 rank in WBJEE?
  4. Can I get government college after scoring a rank of 13136 in WBJEE?
  5. In which colleges I can get admission with a rank of 32669 in WBJEE?
  6. How to take admission for MCA after passing BCA? Best colleges in Kolkata that I can get without appearing for the entrance exam?
  7. Can i get Civil Engineering in private college after scoring 70026 in WBJEE?
  8. Best SSC and Railway exam coaching center in Kolkata? Duration and fee structure? -- [New]
  9. Eligibility to study Diploma in Railway Transport & Management course for a candidate who has secured 45% in B.Com?
  10. List of good colleges in Kolkata that I can get after scoring 10000 rank in WBJEE? Which college can I get?
  11. List of best MCA colleges or universities in West Bengal?
  12. Can I get any reputed college for CSE after scoring 50400 in WBJEE?
  13. List of top 10 private colleges for MCA in WB
  14. Whether Railway Transport & Management Diploma course has promotion scope for Trackman?
  15. How may I know about the details like getting prospectus, admission procedure, fee structure, classes, examination etc for diploma course in Rail transport and management? From where should I do this course? I have done my graduation from Siliguri
  16. Jobs after railways diploma in transport and management course?
  17. Top 10 colleges for MCA full time course in Kolkata?
  18. Eligibility for railway transport & management course? -- [Most Discussed]
1st June 2011, 09:39 AM
Neenubaby
Member+

Default Re: Is there any institute in West Bengal for doing diploma in Railway Transport Management?

Hi,

Eligibility:

You should have a Diploma/Degree in any discipline. Those in their final year of the qualifying programme can also apply. You have to provide the original copy of the Certificate of Merit to the concerned authority as per the stipulated date. Both 10+2 as well as Under Graduate Diploma are eligible to apply for the course.

Institute of Rail Transport

Room No.17, Rail Bhavan,

Raisina Road,

New Delhi – 110001

Phone No: 23384171, 23303236, 23303924, 23304147

Fax: 23384005,

Email: [email protected],

Best wishes.
10th June 2011, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any institute in West Bengal for doing diploma in Railway Transport Management?

I want to DR B R AMBEDKAR INSTITUTION OF EDUCATION-1194-Baruipur(WB) B.Ed Ph No
16th June 2011, 01:08 PM
Arijit Dewan

Default Is there any institute in West Bengal for doing diploma in Railway Transport Management?

I Request you to give the full address & ph no of DR B R AMBEDKAR INSTITUTION OF EDUCATION-1194-Baruipur(WB)
16th July 2011, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

I have completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.Now I am doing railway job in Gr 'III' Category.I want to take further study related to Railway Engineering .What would be better option for me? please reply.
29th November 2011, 10:07 PM
pramod thakur21

Respected sir,
i have passed my graduation in 2007 and iti (deisal mechanic) in 2010. I want to know is any institution of railway transport management in west bengal and carrier after doing this course.
Email- [email protected]
6th February 2012, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

is there any night college for diploma in electrical engineering
27th August 2012, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

Is there any institute in Kolkata for doing diploma in Railway Transport Management?

if yes give the address
28th August 2012, 01:22 AM
vidh
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Is there any institute in West Bengal for doing diploma in Railway Transport Management?

hello,
Eligibility:

You should have a Diploma/Degree in any discipline. Those in their final year of the qualifying programme can also apply. You have to provide the original copy of the Certificate of Merit to the concerned authority as per the stipulated date. Both 10+2 as well as Under Graduate Diploma are eligible to apply for the course.

Institute of Rail Transport

Room No.17, Rail Bhavan,

Raisina Road,

New Delhi – 110001

Phone No: 23384171, 23303236, 23303924, 23304147

Fax: 23384005,

Email: [email protected],

rfegards
29th November 2012, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

where the office is situated in kolkata?
13th January 2013, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Is there any institute in Kolkata for doing diploma in Railway Transport Management?

if yes give the address
28th February 2013, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

i am complete B.A (general)in burdwan university in 2006.what is the name of the railway transport & management diploma course institute and telephone number?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?