10th February 2013, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for regular M.Tech computer science after passing B.Tech in computer science

I'm pursuing correspondence B.tech in Computer Science. after completion of that, can I be eligible for Regular M.tech (Computer Science) or Correspondence M.tech (Computer Science)...

Related Questions:
31st March 2013, 10:32 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for regular M.Tech computer science after passing B.Tech in computer science

Yes, you are eligible for regular M.Tech. For this, you need to qualify GATE. The exam is conducted by 7 IITs and IISc. You can attend the test during final year or after completion of the course. For correspondence M.Tech also, you need to qualify entrance test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Eligibility criteria of ACCENTURE, IBM, TCS and INFOSYS for B.Tech students? Which one of these IT companies do/don't allow 2 years gap between 12th and B.Tech.? 231 21st July 2017 10:43 AM
Any good colleges for B.Tech(Agri) in Maharashtra? What is the eligibility criteria for B.Tech? How much is the salary after B.Tech? 14 16th May 2015 01:30 PM
List institutions providing of M.Tech(CSE) in Kerala without eligibility criteria of minimum 60% marks in B.Tech? I've passed B.Tech with 59.9% marks and having 1 year experience in a level 3 company 3 6th May 2014 06:05 PM
What is the eligibility criteria for M.Tech(CSE) in IIT for ST/SC student? Is 12th and B.Tech score required? 3 14th July 2013 04:55 PM
How should I get admission for M.Tech after passing B.Tech from FGIET affiliated college from UPTU? What is the fee structure and eligibility criteria? 11 7th March 2013 06:50 PM