26th March 2012, 07:40 AM
sabyasachi.x16

What is the eligibility criteria for M.Tech(CSE) in IIT for ST/SC student? Is 12th and B.Tech score required?

what is the eligibility for Mtech(cse) in IIT for ST/SC student?
is 12th and Btech score is required???

15th April 2012, 12:52 PM
BISWAROOP YOGI
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for M.Tech(CSE) in IIT for ST/SC student? Is 12th and B.Tech score required?

Master of Technology or M.Tech is a post graduate degree in the field of enineering.
In India, it is a post-graduate program in engineering or technology. It is a generally a TWO year specialization programs after completing a four year undergraduate program in engineering resulting in the award of Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Technology degree.
>>> Eligibility Criteria :
1. You must have passed B.E./ B.Tech degree in electronics and communication/ computer/ electronics/ electrical engineering/ instrumentation and control engineering from the university of delhi or any equivalent.
> Hope the above data will help you.......
5th July 2012, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for M.Tech(CSE) in IIT for ST/SC student? Is 12th and B.Tech score required?

i had completed my M.Sc. electronic science in pune university( june 2012)
can i gate an admission for M.Tech. in VLSI in iit.
14th July 2013, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

What if I have 55% in BE and I m belong to sc category do i get admission in IIT if i score nice in gate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?