9th January 2011, 08:01 AM
tara26star

Eligibility criteria of ACCENTURE, IBM, TCS and INFOSYS for B.Tech students? Which one of these IT companies do/don't allow 2 years gap between 12th and B.Tech.?

hi
i want to know the exact eligibility criteria for these it companies(TCS.INFOSYS,ACCENTURE and IBM).
whether they allow 2 year gap between 12th and b.tech or not??
please tell me the true answer as i am very confused i found somewhere that accenture and infy allow yr gap but somewhere its written that they dont allow any yr gap.
also in tcs i found the yr gap should be less than 2 yrs but smwhr its written not more than 2 yrs.
so if you know plz tell me what is the correct eligibility criteria.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get job in TCS, Wipro Infotech, L&T Infotech, Accenture, IBM and Infosys if having 4 years of work experience in Syntel?
  2. Eligibility for companies like Accenture, IBM and TCS?
  3. Am I eligible for IBM, TCS, WIPRO, Infosys and Accenture?
  4. Am I eligible for HCL campus drive after clearing two backlogs and having more than 60% marks throughout?
  5. Eligibility criteria for IBM and TCS
  6. Am i eligible to placed in IBM, Infosys, Accenture and TCS having scored 70.8% in 10th, 56% in 12th and an aggregate of 65% upto 5th semester of B.Tech course?
  7. How can I become a part of WIPRO, Infosys, IBM, TCS after completing B.Tech
  8. Procedure for applying in internship in companies like TCS, Infosys, IBM and Accenture?
  9. What is the procedure to be followed for doing internship in companies like TCS, Infosys, IBM and Accenture? -- [New]
  10. Does Accenture consider 10th marks for recruiting B.Tech freshers?
  11. How can I get job in Infosys, Accenture and IBM as a Software Developer? Required Eligibility criteria for this purpose?
  12. Procedure to apply in IT companies like TCS, IBM, Infosys, Wipro?
  13. For which companies am I eligible after scoring 76.27 in B.Tech upto 6th semester?
  14. Am I eligible for companies like TCS, L&T, Infosys, Wipro, Siemens, IBM, Accenture
  15. Am I eligible for campus placement after doing 4th year in B.E
  16. Eligibility criteria for Accenture, IBM and Infosys?
  17. Does Accenture considers 10th percentage for job recruitment to B.Tech(CSE) fresher?
  18. Will I be able to sit in campus placement for Infosys, Wipro, Accenture or TCS after scoring 64% in 10th, 68% marks in 12th and 80% in B.Tech?

9th January 2011, 01:59 PM
sistlaujjwal

Default Re: Eligibility criteria of ACCENTURE, IBM, TCS and INFOSYS for B.Tech students? Which one of these IT companies do/don't allow 2 years gap between 12th and B.Tech.?

Can a 5-year B.tech Degree holder have opportunities to get into Software stream?

Can a 5-year B.tech Degree holder have opportunities to get into Management studies by taking MAT or GMAT?

9th January 2011, 04:51 PM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Wink Re: Eligibility criteria of ACCENTURE, IBM, TCS and INFOSYS for B.Tech students? Which one of these IT companies do/don't allow 2 years gap between 12th and B.Tech.?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tara26star View Post
hi
i want to know the exact eligibility criteria for these it companies(TCS.INFOSYS,ACCENTURE and IBM).
please tell me the true answer as i am very confused i found somewhere that accenture and infy allow yr gap but somewhere its written that they dont allow any yr gap.
also in tcs i found the yr gap should be less than 2 yrs but smwhr its written not more than 2 yrs.
Dear friend,
eligibillity critaria of those companies are minimum 60% overall marks and math must be one of the main subject in 12 level...
All of those MNC allow maximum 2 year lack...

9th January 2011, 06:28 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria of ACCENTURE, IBM, TCS and INFOSYS for B.Tech students? Which one of these IT companies do/don't allow 2 years gap between 12th and B.Tech.?

for all these company the minimum marks required to be eligible is 60% throughout. but for Infosys the minimum marks criterion is 65% throughout.

for all these company year gap should less than two years. if anywhere written that more than two years are allowed i think it is not true. visit the company website to know true information.

one more eligibility criterion you should not have any backlog when you are applying for job in these company.

best wishes.

9th January 2011, 06:32 PM
sonu1234

the eligibility criteria of these company is you have 60 % throughout.among these company TCS does not allow gap of more than 2 years. other does not have such criteria.

9th January 2011, 06:33 PM
sonu1234

ITC Infotech , tech mahindra, L& T Infotech these company does not allow more than 1 year gap.

9th January 2011, 09:59 PM
ricks2cool
Senior Member+

Generally companies like ACCENTURE, IBM, TCS and INFOSYS require that you should have 60% aggregate in 10th,12th & in degree.Also you should not have AT KT in any of your papers.

9th January 2011, 11:22 PM
bond_007

Smile Re: Eligibility criteria of ACCENTURE, IBM, TCS and INFOSYS for B.Tech students? Which one of these IT companies do/don't allow 2 years gap between 12th and B.Tech.?

Eligibility for TCS :10th, 12th – 60% & above

- B.E. Agg - 60 % & above (Up to 6th Sem)

- MCA – 60% & above (Graduation 60%)
- Two live backlogs permitted at time
of placement.
- Break in studies maximum up to 2
years is permissible only with
valid reasons.

Quote:
hi

10th January 2011, 06:59 AM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

The ellegibility criteria is allmost same for all companies. : (1)atleast 60% in b.tech ,for infosys it is 65% (2)no backlogs at the time of applying for job (3)maximum of 2 years gap is permitted.

10th January 2011, 02:08 PM
vikul

Red face Re: Eligibility criteria of ACCENTURE, IBM, TCS and INFOSYS for B.Tech students? Which one of these IT companies do/don't allow 2 years gap between 12th and B.Tech.?

Please go through with the undermentioned link

http://entrance-exam.net/accenture-placement-papers/
GOOD LUCK

10th January 2011, 06:33 PM
tara26star

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMESS View Post
for all these company the minimum marks required to be eligible is 60% throughout. but for Infosys the minimum marks criterion is 65% throughout.

for all these company year gap should less than two years. if anywhere written that more than two years are allowed i think it is not true. visit the company website to know true information.

one more eligibility criterion you should not have any backlog when you are applying for job in these company.

best wishes.

marks wise i m strong as i hv more than 65 % in 10th and 12 and more than 85% agg in b.tech
can i sit in tcs and infy and accenture??

25th January 2011, 02:30 PM
superhaine

Default about me

hello there,

ai like entrance-exam.net here is great forum. my name jordan and i have 75 years old.i am owner at apersonal blog. sorry if i placed i n wrong section but i didn t found the 'introduction' section.

regards.

1st February 2011, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: about me

rozina

i recently got interviewed for infosys as a functional consultant co but my percentage in resume is 63 where as taking optional actually it is 58 will they reject me at a later stage please reply i have hr interview on saturday

14th February 2011, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Eligibility criteria of ACCENTURE, IBM, TCS and INFOSYS for B.Tech students? Which one of these IT companies do/don't allow 2 years gap between 12th and B.Tech.?

Quote:
hi
Pls rply faster i am waiting....

20th February 2011, 09:47 PM
nitingoplani88

Accenture-1 year gap
TCS-2 year gap
Infosys-2 year gap
Wipro-1 year gap
IBM-1 year gap
all need above 60% 10th,12th & 65% in b.tech
while wipro & IBM needs 70% throughout

12th June 2011, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

hi,
sir this is desh deepak tripathi.i want to know the exact eligibility crieteria of L&T,INFOSYS,IBM,HCL,TEC MAHINDRA,ACCENTURE,TCS and other top mnc's.
i am going to persue
i got 60% in high school,67.6% in intermediate and 55% in B.Sc. so i want to know that am i eligible for

13th June 2011, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

i am november passed out student. am i eligible for get into accenture> ?

15th June 2011, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

I am Nilabja
I have 10th above 70%,above 66% in 12th,50% ingraduation,65% in MCA
am i eligible for accenture? or which company will be suitable for me ?
pls reply me sir.

19th June 2011, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
i am the student of b.tech 6th sem and my 10th% is 69 and 12th% is 72 and my b.tech % is 63 till 6th sem . is am eligible for tcs,ibm,infosys,wipro...
pls help me by giving your suggestion.

4th July 2011, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

I have only 56% for my b.tech.and 10th as 81% and 12th as 76%.will any company select me?

13th July 2011, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
I am a final year student of engineering with specialization in information technolgy.
I have a year back after 1st year,so will you please tell me will it create any bad effect or m i eligible for campus placement of accenture.
do reply.
thanks

18th July 2011, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,
i have done MCA with 77% marks.in BCA i got 76% marks
but in 10th i got 55% & in 12th i got 57% marks respectively.
could you let me know that for which MNC's i am eligible???

24th July 2011, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

i hav in total supplies in first and second sems respectively, 1 in each sems . so sir m i elligible for tcs,tech mahindra,wipro,infosys,ibm,l&t infotech,accenture,microsoft,dell,hcl?

26th July 2011, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

sir i have done btech cse with 73% mariks
but in 10th i got 54% and 12th i got 65.6% marks
couled you let me know that for whoch MNC i am eligilbe?

26th July 2011, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

sir i have 61% marks in 10th,and 58% marks in 12th from jharkhand state board,and i have 61% marks in b.e till 6th sem from nagur university,am i eligibe for campus.

27th July 2011, 09:49 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir,,
i want to know whether this 60% throughout means 60% in each semester or in average.........coz,,,i got 6.39 in 3rd semester....which was less than 60%....plz ell me whether i am eligible or not???

27th July 2011, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

sir during 12th nd nd BE my gap is 3 yr..nd my BE will be completed in 2012 ..nd from 10th to still i got 1st clas throughout..plz sir tell me the companies name for which i can be eligible..

27th July 2011, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am Nilabja
I have 10th above 70%,above 66% in 12th,50% ingraduation,65% in MCA
am i eligible for accenture? or which company will be suitable for me ?
pls reply me sir.
yes you are eligible................

28th July 2011, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

sir,
i have deploma in 70%,b.tech 80% and 10th less than 50% can eligibility to attend these companys accenture,ibm,tcs,wipro and infosys ?

30th July 2011, 03:22 AM
Unregistered

sir............
i have 59% in 10th,and 65.3% in 12th...nd my b.tech aggregate is 74%.........plz tell me i m eligible or not fr this company lke accenture,tcs,wipro,hcl,infosys?plzz rply...........

1st August 2011, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

sir....
i have 76% in 10th, 59% in 12th and b.tech aggregate is 64%....plz tell me am i eligible for the companies like tcs, wipro, infosys..? plzz reply...

4th August 2011, 03:17 AM
Unregistered

sir, i have 65% in 10th,49.77% in 12th and b tech 65.6% plz tell me am i eligible for the companies like tcs, wipro, infosys, accenture,hcl.

5th August 2011, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

is there any company whose eligibility criteria is less than 60% for BE??

5th August 2011, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

is there any company whose eligibility criteria is less than 60% for BE ??

5th August 2011, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me the criteria for accenture

6th August 2011, 09:55 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
hi
dear friend,

for TCS,ACCENTURE eligibility criteria is 60% above in through out. Backlog candidate are not allowed .maximum two years gap are allowed.

For IBM eligibility criteria is 65% in through out. Backlog candidate are not allowed .maximum two years gap are allowed.

for INFOSYS eligibility criteria is 65% above in through out. Backlog candidate are not allowed .maximum two years gap are allowed.

Thanks

7th August 2011, 09:16 AM
G-rocks
Senior Member++

According to the eligibility criteria
*You must secure 60% aggregate marks through out your career.
*A maximum of 2 years gap between 12th and B.Tech. are applicable.

7th August 2011, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

Hi....
I would like to know the exact eligibility criteria for getting recruited for IBM. My B.tech aggregate is 64% . Am I eligible for IBM??

7th August 2011, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,
sir i have 79% in 10th 59.6% in 12th and 64% in b.tech cse. am i eligible foe accenture or TCS ?
i request you to plz reply as soon as possible.

9th August 2011, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi,
sir this is desh deepak tripathi.i want to know the exact eligibility crieteria of L&T,INFOSYS,IBM,HCL,TEC MAHINDRA,ACCENTURE,TCS and other top mnc's.
i am going to persue
i got 60% in high school,67.6% in intermediate and 55% in B.Sc. so i want to know that am i eligible for
u can not seat any company..

9th August 2011, 09:24 PM
rumzat

the backlogs you are refering to is it the present backlogs that we want to clear at present or is it refering to the people who have attempted it ???

9th August 2011, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

hi sir...
i hav 72% in MCA 73% in bca and 71% in 12th ,58% in 10th.sir can u plz give me the list of companies for which i m eligible....thanks

10th August 2011, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

sir,i have one year gap between tenth and eleven and also one year between 12th and btech. is it effect on getting the job

11th August 2011, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

my 10th score is 86%,my inter score is 59.6,btech is 65%..............can i expect a job in top mnc's................as i got less in inter.kindly rly

15th August 2011, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

sir...i have 74% MCA 64% in bca,56% in 12th and less then 50% in 10th...can i eligibile to set any campus...plz give the list of companies for which i m eligible......

17th August 2011, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

shruthi
I ve 72% agg in engineerin(telecom) upto 6th sem, 10th- 88% , 12th -52% .. will i be eligible to any mnc or core company??? as all company ask for 60% through out!!

17th August 2011, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

sir... please please tell me the criteria for wipro,del,hcl accenture and other companies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19th August 2011, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

sir i have a gap of 3 yrs after 12th and i am going to complete my b.tech in 2012 and i have got 1st division throughout so can u kindly suggest which companies suit me ....

22nd August 2011, 02:07 AM
Unregistered

sir i m a B.E fresher with above 60%...but i hav 55% in 12th and 65% in 10th...n moremover i have 3 years of gap between 12th and B.E.....sir m i eligible for accenture and wipro...please do reply.....thnx...

24th August 2011, 01:36 AM
Unregistered

sir , i hav got 60% in 10th and 57% in 12th. tell me in which company i can placed???????????

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?