2nd June 2010, 01:22 PM
suryatup

How to apply for DNB and what is the availability of seats? How to apply for DNB?

good morning sir. my name is duraisamy from tirupur,tamilnadu.my daughter ms preethi is doing her house surgeoning in a private medical college in chennai and will hopefully be completing her course in february 2011. i want to know how to apply for DNB and when will be the next entrance exam for DNB and the venues. also i want to know how many seats available in kovai medical centre and hospitals ltd in coimbatore.

Related Questions:
  1. List all the DNB courses available after BDS?
  2. What are the available options for further studies in India and abroad after doing MBBS?
  3. How to approach the DNB Office and apply for 2016-2017 section exams?
  4. Best hospitals for doing DNB medicine in India?
  5. Date of examination for Secondary DNB and application forms availability for the same?
  6. Scope of Ophthalmology in DNB? Scope after doing DNB Ophthalmology? Which subject should I choose?
  7. Minimum percentage required to be eligible for DNB entrance exam? Which are the colleges in Orissa available for DNB courses?
  8. Number of seats available in DNB-CET for MBBS Doctor? How many candidates appeared in last year DNB-CET?
  9. Present status of DNB seats for Anesthesia in Mumbai? Procedure for getting admission for DNB?
  10. How many PG seats are there of DNB in Gujarat?
  11. Best college to do DNB Skin India? How many seats are open for Skin in June DNB?
  12. List of colleges which offer DNB(Pediatrics) in India? Eligibility to apply for BDS graduate?
  13. Which are the good DNB institutes to do secondary DNB in Paediatric? What is the cutoff list?
  14. How many months internship is compulsory for applying in DNB exam? -- [New]
  15. Probability of getting DNB Radiodiagnosis in DNB CET with 235 marks? Date of the counseling? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which are the best institutes for DNB Pediatricts in Mumbai?
  17. When the notification of DNB-CET will be released? Detailed information about DNB-CET?
  18. Where should I study recognized DNB course among Switzerland, Russia and France? Procedure to apply?
11th February 2012, 09:41 PM
Shivam.Tiwari

Default Re: How to apply for DNB and what is the availability of seats? How to apply for DNB?

You can apply for DNB by giving an entrance exam by the University.
The eligibility criterion for DNB is given below :
1. The candidate must have an MBBS degree.
2. The resident of the candidate must be within the nation.
3. The candidate must have completed his one year internship from a hospital.
So, go for it.
Hope for your good preparation for the entrance exam.
23rd March 2012, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for DNB and what is the availability of seats? How to apply for DNB?

Goog morning to everyone.where can i get the DNB prospectus,and details regarding the number of seats available and exam procedure
10th April 2012, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

is CET necessary for diploma holders to join DNB course
26th May 2012, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

how to apply for dnb rheumatology, what are the colleges having this course?
2nd June 2012, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

is CET necessary for diploma holders to join DNB in obs and gynae?
24th July 2012, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

can i be still eligible for post diploma cet as i have completed dmrd 5 years ago?
29th September 2013, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

my rank in the latest dnb exam is 350. I want to do general medicine. Which institute is the best one that I can get for my rank.
10th February 2014, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

MY rank is 9000 in nov 2013, will i be called for counselling?????
30th April 2015, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Good afternoon sir I am so confused I have completed my bds in 2013 from up private dental college can I apply for dnb if I can then please tell me when will application form available in market. I have waisted 2 years but I didn't get mds and no one in my touch from my friend circle so that they can guide me what to do I am very very confused and depressed what to do next please guide me I really need your guidance please sir help me I am feeling helpless this time .I will be highly thankful for your guidance. I am waiting for you r guidance
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?