7th August 2013, 04:32 PM
amri2504

What are the courses that recognize DNB degree? I am pursuing superspeciality in Neurosurgery in Germany

which are the countries that recognize dnb degree? i am interested in pursuing superspeciality in neurosurgery in Germany after completing dnb general surgery. is dnb recognized in Germany? please help.

Related Questions:
  1. How many mbbs pg seats in andhra pradesh? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the age limit for DNB superspeciality entrance exam?
  3. Minimum percentage required to be eligible for DNB entrance exam? Which are the colleges in Orissa available for DNB courses?
  4. Are there any scholarships available for pursuing masters degree in a good university of US or Germany? Are there any exams other than GRE and TOEFL for pursuing degree in US?
  5. Scope of Ophthalmology in DNB? Scope after doing DNB Ophthalmology? Which subject should I choose?
  6. Are MS ENT postgraduates eligible for Mch neurosurgery courses?
  7. Are there any superspeciality DM entrance exams in Jan and Feb? When will be the All India Common Entrance Exam conducted for Superspeciality?
  8. Job opportunities in Germany after pursuing MS from Germany itself? -- [New]
  9. Is it necessary to appear in GRE to pursue Master degree in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech to study Master degree in Germany?
  10. What are the available courses for masters in Germany after completing graduation in industrial engineering and management?
  11. Process of pursuing M.Sc in Germany?
  12. Am i eligible for secondary DNB exam after pursuing DGO from Allahabad Medical College?
  13. How to do masters in Germany? What is the admission procedure? I am pursue B.E Avionics degree in National Aerospace University Khai, Ukraine
  14. Why all people are going to US for higher studies? What's the special in US? What are the courses offered under MS? Pursuing MS degree from Germany is good?
  15. What are the available options for further studies in India and abroad after doing MBBS?
  16. How may I get the details for pursuing MS degree from Germany?
  17. Is it possible to get a job with BDS degree in Germany? What is the procedure?
  18. Which books should I prefer to join MCH in neurosurgery directly after MBBS? How many seats are available for the same?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?