21st December 2011, 06:27 PM
PRADEEP C

Am I eligible for SET in Kerala? I've completed shiksha visharad and M.A

i have completed shiksha visharad in . I have done my M.A. also. now i want to give SET in kerala. am i eligible for that?

24th February 2012, 11:01 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for SET in Kerala? I've completed shiksha visharad and M.A

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRADEEP C View Post
i have completed shiksha visharad in . I have done my M.A. also. now i want to give SET in kerala. am i eligible for that?
An individual who has done masters is eligible to apply for State Eligibility Test for Lectureship, provided she/he has scored a minimum of 55% marks in the same. The required percentage of marks is relaxed upto 5% for candidates belonging to Sc/St category.

It is also important to understand that the candidate can opt for only the particular subject in which she/he has done their masters in. However, if the subject is not in the list, you may opt for any of the subject you had in your masters degree program.

Candidate qualifying the State Eligibility Test for Lectureship from Kerela will be eligible to apply only in the Universities and Colleges located within the state.
24th December 2012, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for SET in Kerala? I've completed shiksha visharad and M.A

Hindi sahitya sammelan Allahabad Sikshavisharad cours special rulls amentment after declaring Kerala higher secondary teaching qualification
15th September 2020, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for SETin Kerala.I have completed SHKSHA VISHARAD and MA Hindi .
18th October 2022, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

I am completed shiksha snatak dakshina Bharat Hindi prachara sabha, and M A. Can I apply for k SET
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?