29th June 2015, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

How can I get job in TCS after experiencing in any small IT Firm being a B.Tech(IT) candidate?

Sir,
I have 70% marks in 10th and 54% marks in 12th and I am not eligible to sit in the forthcoming TCS On-Campus Drive at our college. Presently I am in B.Tech final year from Information Technology branch having CGPA till now 6.5. I want to know is that how could I get through TCS after having experience in small IT company?

30th June 2015, 08:39 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get job in TCS after experiencing in any small IT Firm being a B.Tech(IT) candidate?

Yes you can go in that way as well. But as a student of B.Tech Final year you don't have any experience so you can attend for On campus next year. Otherwise after getting an experience it is a waste of time.

But In fact as per your qualification is taking into consideration you are not eligible for the TCS Recruitment having this much percentage in your 12th. Actually it recruits the candidates who have completed graduation and through out education with at least 60% of marks. Otherwise they will not be allowed for the further selection process.

To know the details about the campus and all you can approach it from your college Campus placement cell. Or you can also check it from " TCS Career's Page ".

And also you should not have any pending backlogs and max 1 year of Academic gap is allowed. You must know the programming languages like C, C++ and Date base etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?