3rd December 2011, 09:05 AM
priyanka seth

Am I eligible for SNAP test after completing my 2nd year with 80% marks?

i have completed my 2nd year with 80 percent marks,and i m 20 years old
i wat to ask that,m i eligible for snap test.
Please reply as soon as possible.

5th December 2011, 07:15 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for SNAP test after completing my 2nd year with 80% marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by priyanka seth View Post
i have completed my 2nd year with 80 percent marks,and i m 20 years old
i wat to ask that,m i eligible for snap test.
Please reply as soon as possible.
Hello Priyanka,
Since you haven't completed your bachelors degree program yet, you are not eligible to apply for SNAP test.
If you want to be eligible for the exam, you need to complete your graduation with a minimum of 50% if you belong to general category and 45% if you belong to Sc/St category.
For more information, visit the official website of SNAP TEST.
26th May 2012, 01:29 AM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Am I eligible for SNAP test after completing my 2nd year with 80% marks?

Hi

SNAP - Symbiosis National Aptitude Test..

This is basically an Entrance test for the Post Graduate admissions in the Symbiosis Institutes.

The Basic Eligibility Criteria which needs to be fulfilled to take part in the SNAP exam are :-

1. You should be a minimum graduate in ANY stream from a statutory recognized University or college with over 50% aggregate in it.

2. Admissions are done purely on the merit basis of this exam.

3. There are no age nor attempt limits to this exam.

4. Also you should be a clear pass in all the subjects of your graduation. There should no be any backlogs.

So now coming to your case, as you are only in the 2nd year as of now, I am really sorry to say that you are NOT ELIGIBLE to apply for the SNAP exam.
You can apply only when you are in the final year of your graduation or you have passed out of your graduation.

Hope this helps

All the best

Regards
RANJEET
26th May 2012, 01:38 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for SNAP test after completing my 2nd year with 80% marks?

SNAP stands for SYMBIOSIS NATIONAL APTITUTE TEST
ELIGIBLITY FOR SNAP
1.Candidate must have a graduate degree from a recognised university with atleast 505 marks.
2.you should be clear purely in graduation means there sholud be no backlogs.

3.There is no restriction on the attempts as well as in the age of the candidates.

4.Admission are done on the merit list of the candidates.

5.candidate should be indian.

you are in 2nd year of the graduation so you can not apply for the exam.
you can give the exam after graduation .

thank you.......
26th May 2012, 01:58 PM
ranjeet kumar sanjeet
Member+

dear friend.
the eligibility criteria for snap test is graduation in any stream with at least 50% of marks from a recognised university. since you have not completed your graduation, in the 2nd year thats why you are not eligible for snap test right now.
if you want to do this in future than complete your graduation first with atleast 50% of marks if you belongs to general or obc category and 45% if you belongs to sc/st category.
all the best.
20th June 2013, 01:47 PM
rinku6

Sorry to say it but this time you can not apply for SNAP test as you are not eligible for it.
If you want to get admission in Symbiosis institute and to register yourself for the exam your must have completed the age of 21 years, as per the SNAP exam notification.

You should have done your graduation with 50% aggregates.
All the candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria and fulfill all the conditions can also apply for the post.

All those candidates who belong to reserved category are given relaxation in age as per government norm.
The candidates who wish to avail relaxation in age should attach all relevant documents to prove their eligibility for relaxation along with the form.

Thanks..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?