21st November 2011, 04:04 PM
NairitaG

Am I eligible for SNAP after having 1 year drop?

Hi. I have completed my engineering with a 60% aggregate. However i have a 2 year drop in between due to some backlog i had. My final year score is 73%. Am i eligible for snap?

26th November 2011, 07:39 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for SNAP after having 1 year drop?

Hi.

SNAP is the Symbiosis National Aptitude Test. Its usually held for post graduate admissions in the Symbiosis International University.

Eligibility Criteria for SNAP ::

Graduates in any discipline from statutory University with minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST candidates)can apply for all the Master of Business Administration Program.

Now a year drop or two, doesn't actually matter in this. You have to clear the exam to get admission here.

To know more about it, please Click Here

All the best.

Regards
#RJ#
31st December 2012, 06:41 PM
denwer1

Yes you can definitely apply for the symbiosis national aptitude test. Now a days most of the students drop one year for their engineering preparations. So it is relaxed by almost all the reputed companies and will not effect your career anyway.
31st December 2012, 11:48 PM
umang_28
Senior Member+

Dear friend ,

SNAP stands for Symbiosis National Aptitude Test.
Its usually held for post graduate admissions in the Symbiosis International University.

Eligibility :

* candidate must be Graduates in any discipline from statutory University with minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST candidates).

* maximum gap 2 years.

yes you can apply for SNAP.

umang_28

7th November 2014, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

am i eligible for snap exam after having a reappear in final year and due to this having a one year drop
31st July 2016, 05:38 PM
Ronie0309

The SNAP or the Symbiosis National Aptitude Test is the entrance exam that will get you an admission in a college under the Symbiosis University.
The only eligibility criteria is that you must be having a graduate degree from a recognized university with atleast 50% as your aggregate marks.
The year drops or repeat or back logs do not matter in this criteria.
All you need to do is pass the entrance exam and obtain a rank which will give you admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?