20th September 2012, 02:31 PM
rajat kumar pathak

Am i eligible for SNAP test after doing BSc IT? I am 20 years old

sir..i have done bsc it .but now i am 20 year old...sir am i eligible for snap test.

9th January 2013, 11:41 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible for SNAP test after doing BSc IT? I am 20 years old

SNAP test is conducted by SYMBIOSIS INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY.
This test is conducted to fill seats in all the Post Graduates courses in Symbiosis Colleges.

Eligibilty for the SNAP test is:
Graduation pass with minimum 50% marks for General and OBC candidates
Minimum 45% marks for SC/ST candidates

SNAP tests are conducted in the month of December each year
Notification for the exam comes out in October each year

Questions will be asked from the below sections in the SNAP TEST:
General English: Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability

Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency

General Awareness: General Knowledge, Current Affairs, Business Scenario

Analytical & Logical Reasoning
2nd July 2013, 09:55 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajat kumar pathak View Post
sir..i have done bsc it .but now i am 20 year old...sir am i eligible for snap test.
Unfortunately you cannot apply for the exam now since you are 20 years old. The minimum age limit for this exam is 21 year. So once you attain that age you can easily apply for the exam after that.

Symbiosis National Aptitude Test is conducted by the Symbiosis International University (SIU). There is a host of courses to apply for and therefore you should be well aware of the eligibility criteria of the course you are intending to apply. Last year the exam took place on 16th December and generally the exam takes place in December only.

Eligibility Criteria for SNAP:-
  • You need to be a citizen of India.
  • You need to get a degree in any discipline from a recognized university with not less than 50% of marks for the Master of Business Administration programs.
  • For the programs which require graduates with specific subject specialization you must visit the websites of the respective institute’s to know more about the eligibility criteria.
  • You should complete 21 years old before you apply for this exam.
Exam Pattern:-
  • Total Marks: 180 marks
  • Total Time: 120 mins
  • Negative Marking:- 1/4th marks will be deducted
Give attention to the following sections:-
  1. General English (Reading, Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability)- 40 marks
  2. Numerical Aptitude, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency- 40 marks
  3. General Awareness (General Knowledge, Current Affairs, Business Scenario)- 40 marks
  4. Analytical and Logical Reasoning- 60 marks
Hope this helps :-> :->
3rd July 2013, 02:51 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

SNAP is Symbiosis National Aptitude Test for admission into MBA program of various Institutes of Symbiosis International University.

Age Limit for SNAP:

Minimum age required is 21 years completed. Hence if you have not completed 21 years then you will not be eligible for SNAP.

Educational Requirements:

Must have completed Graduation in any discipline with 50% marks from a recognized University.

There is 5% relaxation in marks for reserved categories like SC/ST/PWD.

Exam Pattern:

-Exam duration will be of 120 minutes.

-There will be 4 sections General Awareness, English, Quantitative and Reasoning.

-There will be 1/4 negative mark for every wrong answer.

One can register for SNAP through online application and pay the fee through Net Banking or Designated bank branches.

For more information visit http://www.snaptest.org
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?