27th January 2014, 01:56 AM
Debanjan4

Am I eligible for SSC CGL if I am a student of BSc honors

I am a student of final year B.Sc honors. My result will publish on June 2o14. Am I eligible for ssc cgl 2014.?

31st January 2014, 09:42 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for SSC CGL if I am a student of BSc honors

Final year candidates are not eligible to apply for SSC CGL Examination because to apply for that examination you have qualified your full time bachelor's without that you are ineligible to apply.

CGL i.e Combined Graduate Level and this examination is conducted by Staff Selection Commission once in a year. 2014 CGL Exam notification has been released and last date for receipt of application on 14 February. The examination will be held on 27 April 2014 to 04 May 2014.

Compiler :: You should have passed your degree from a recognized University or equivalent qualification with Economics or Statistics or Mathematics as compulsory.

Statistical Investigator Grade - II :: You should have passed your degree with Statistics from a recognized university or You should have passed your degree with Mathematics from a recognized university or You should have passed your degree with Commerce from a recognized university.
28th April 2014, 01:12 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debanjan4 View Post
I am a student of final year B.Sc honors. My result will publish on June 2o14. Am I eligible for ssc cgl 2014.?
Being a Final year candidate your for SSC CGL Entrance Examination. But, you should qualified in B.sc course without in any pending backlogs then only your eligible for SSC CGL Entrance Examination.

SSC CGL stands for (Combined Graduate Level) and this Entrance Examination is conducted by Staff Selection commission.

Eligibility Criteria:-

Candidate should be finished graduation course in any discipline from recognized university.

Candidate age should be reached 18 years and should not reached 27 years at the time of appearing in this Entrance Examination and relaxation will be applicable for both the SC/ST and OBC category candidates.

The Selection Procedure is based on ,Tier I Test/Tier II Test/ Interview

So, If you satisfy the above criteria then definitely you're eligible for SSC CGL Entrance Examination.
9th August 2021, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

I did diploma agriculture,now I am doing b com as distance mode. Am I eligible for ssc cgl exam?
22nd November 2021, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

Am I elegible for ssc cgl after completing bsc honors agriculture
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?