29th September 2020, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study MBA(Airlines Management) after completing BSc(Computer Science)?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying BSc in Computer Science. I am interested to study MBA in Airlines Management. After completing my Graduation, I am eligible to get admission and study this MBA program?

30th September 2020, 07:37 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Am I eligible to study MBA(Airlines Management) after completing BSc(Computer Science)?

Yes, you are eligible to study MBA(Airlines Management) after completing BSc(Computer Science).

You must have completed your BSc with minimum score of 55% from recognized university to be eligible for this course.
30th September 2020, 08:16 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study MBA(Airlines Management) after completing BSc(Computer Science)?

MBA stands for Master of Business Administration. The minimum academic qualification required for MBA course is bachelor's degree in streams like science, engineering, business administration, technology from a recognized university.

You can apply for MBA in Airlines Management after completing Bachelor of Science in Computer Science.

For admission in top colleges of MBA, you must apply for Common Admission Test. You must have minimum of 50% marks in bachelor's degree to apply for CAT exam.
1st October 2020, 04:39 PM
Vaisiri

Yes, you are eligible to apply for MBA(Airlines Management) once you are graduated,as the only eligibility criteria for MBA is you need to have a graduation degree.
6th October 2020, 12:22 AM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying BSc in Computer Science. I am interested to study MBA in Airlines Management. After completing my Graduation, I am eligible to get admission and study this MBA program?
You can appear for CAT,MAT,XAT,JMET for MBA entrance exam or can take direct admission
You can try for the following colleges:-
-Institute of Logistics and Aviation Management
-Aimfill International
-Air Carnival Aviation Academy
-SCM Hub International Business School
-Hindustan School of Management
-Adventure Flight Education
-SJES College of Management Studies, Microsoft IT Academy.

**Eligibility for MBA in Airlines Management is graduation in aviation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?