31st January 2012, 09:55 AM
Unregistered

Can a candidate of Graduation with Biochemistry and Biology be eligible for DSC Exam for the year of 2012?

will the candidate with degree in bio-chemistry &micro biology eligible to dsc 2012??

Related Questions:
  1. My PG and B.Ed degrees will still be valuable if I do graduation again?
  2. Am I eligible for DSC after completing graduation with B.Tech and B.Ed
  3. Am I Eligible For Grade I And II Telugu Pandit in AP DSC? I've Completed M.A.(Telugu) and B.Ed. (Telugu and Biology Methods).
  4. Does this true that PG holders from M K University are not eligible for DSC Exam?
  5. Am I eligible for DSC after completing M.A programme from AP university?
  6. Can a candidate of B.Sc in MLT be eligible to apply for M.Sc in Medical Biochemistry? What will be the career scope of M.Sc in Medical Biochemistry?
  7. Details about MSc courses in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Am I eligible for DSC after completing Bsc(Biotechnology, biochemistry,chemistry) Msc(chemistry) BEd (Biological science, telugu)?
  9. Am I eligible for GATE Exam in Biochemistry after completion of M.Sc in Biochemistry? Which Books should I refer for Biochemistry to crack this Exam?
  10. Am I eligible to appear for Lectureship Exam having completed Post Graduation in Biochemistry in 1987? Which subject is a good choice for me for this Exam?
  11. Is it necessary to write TET before DSC
  12. Complete details of DSC?
  13. Can I do M.Sc. in Biochemistry after completion of B.Sc.(hons) in Biotechnology? Scope and Top colleges in India for Biochemistry?
  14. MA Telugu students are eligible for DSC?
  15. What is the future scope for biochemistry? I have completed graduation
  16. Am I eligible for DSc after completing M.A from AP?
  17. How can a girl candidate join Indian Navy after graduation in Biotechnology? Placement scenario for students who have done graduation in biology, physics, maths or B.E -- [New]
  18. How I can apply for biochemistry after 12th? Which university will be the best for Biochemistry?
31st January 2012, 06:50 PM
Shivam.Tiwari

Default Re: Can a candidate of Graduation with Biochemistry and Biology be eligible for DSC Exam for the year of 2012?

Yes, a candidate of Graduation with Biochemistry or Biology can be eligible for DSC exam for the year of 2012.
So, go for it.
Have a good preparation.
12th March 2012, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can a candidate of Graduation with Biochemistry and Biology be eligible for DSC Exam for the year of 2012?

sir i am doing my degree in microbiology,biochemistry,nutrition. am i eligible for doing b.ed and writing dsc
15th October 2012, 09:14 AM
Unregistered

I completed my ug with botany,zoology,chemistry.but i completed my graduation in biochemistry. I have joined b.ed can i eligible for model dsc?
17th November 2015, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Can a candidate of Graduation with Zoology, Bio-Chemistry and Medical Lab Technology be eligible for DSC Exam ?
27th October 2018, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Can a candidate of graduation with chemistry,biotechnology and bio chemistry AND Bed with biological science be eligible for DSC EXAM.
6th October 2020, 07:42 AM
Unregistered

I completed my graduation with inbiochemistry,bio technology ,and microbiology am I eligible for dsc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?