18th February 2021, 01:51 PM

Am I eligible to study MBA program being a Diploma Engineer on 10th basis?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for the MBA program. I have done 10th and then 3 years Diploma Engineering program. Am I eligible to study MBA program? Kindly let me know immediately.

20th February 2021, 12:04 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Am I eligible to study MBA program being a Diploma Engineer on 10th basis?

No, You are not eligible to study MBA program being a Diploma Engineer on 10th basis.

You must have completed Graduation to pursue MBA course.

Your diploma is not equivalent to graduation course so you can pursue MBA course.
20th February 2021, 02:03 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study MBA program being a Diploma Engineer on 10th basis?

°°° No, you are not eligible to study MBA program being a Diploma Engineer on 10th basis.

°°° For doing MBA, it is necessary to have a bachelor degree.
However for exceptional candidates most likely, entrepreneurs this requirement may be waived by some schools.

°°° Conditions for doing MBA after Diploma

The student having one year diploma after class 12th are not eligible.
Student having 3 years diploma after class 10 are also not eligible.
You must have completed your technical diploma from a recognised board or university.
20th February 2021, 02:25 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to apply for MBA course after completing diploma engineer on the 10th basis.

To apply for MBA course you should complete bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised University.

MBA:-
Master of Business Administration.
The duration of this course is two years and the course is divided into four semesters.

Eligibility Criteria:-

You should complete bachelor degree in any discipline with minimum a recognised University.
There is no age limit for doing MBA course. Any age candidate who satisfying the eligibility criteria to apply for this course.
You should qualified in MAT / CAT / GMAT/ SNAP/ XAT examination with good percentage of marks.

The admission for MBA course is based on the entrance examination / interview.

So, after completing diploma course you are not eligible to apply for MBA course.
20th February 2021, 03:24 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

MBA stands for Master of Business Administration and it is a two year professional degree course with a very good career scope in the field of business or management.

Further, the minimum education required for pursuing MBA degree course is a bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

So, being a Diploma in Engineer degree holder, you are not eligible for pursuing MBA degree course at this stage as Diploma in Engineering degree is not equivalent to a bachelor degree course.
20th February 2021, 03:25 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

The acronym MBA stands for Master of Business Administration. This is a post graduation course of two years duration. The eligibility criteria for the MBA course is given as below:

>>The minimum academic qualification required to apply for this course is graduation in streams like science, engineering, computer application etc from a recognized university.

>>12th passed or diploma candidates can apply for Integrated BBA and MBA courses offered by some universities.

You can apply for Integrated course or wait for your bachelor's degree to be completed.
20th February 2021, 04:08 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

You are not eligible to apply for MBA course after completing diploma engineer on 10th basis.

For doing MBA course the person should complete any one bachelor degree which 50% of marks.

Entrance exam is compulsory to getting a MBA course.

Candidate should have write any one exam follows:-
CAT/MAT.

It's mandatory.
After getting score candidate apply some colleges which depend on you entrance exam score.

In college they had conducted some interviews for everyone who has applied that colleges.

Interviews round:-

Written test
Group discussion
Personal interview

Finally they will announce the date of joining.
20th February 2021, 05:01 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

No. Just after completion of your diploma in engineering, you are not eligible for MBA course. After diploma in engineering, you need to complete your bachelor's degree of minimum 3 years to pursue further MBA course.

Eligibility for MBA Course
- You must have passed bachelor's degree in any discipline of minimum 3 years with at least 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university.
- You need to appear and pass CAT/XAT/MAT/CMAT or state level entrance exam for admission.

MBA Entrance Syllabus
- Quantitative Ability
- Data Interpretation
- Logical Reasoning
- Verbal Ability and Reasoning
- English and Comprehension

MBA Specializations
You can also opt particular specialization in MBA course as per interest.
- MBA In Finance
- MBA In HR
- MBA In Marketing
- MBA In IT
- MBA In Operations
20th February 2021, 06:19 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

MBA is Master in Business Administration. It is two year course from a recognised university.

The eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university. There is no age limit to appear in the examination.

So, you are not eligible to get admission in MBA course after diploma degree.
22nd February 2021, 03:52 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Reputed institutes like IIMs, BHU, IITs consider students who have completed 3 years / 4 years Bachelor degree for MBA admission. Very few institutes give admission to 3 years Diploma in Engineering holders. Moreover, the companies will not consider your CV if you are an MBA without a bachelor’s degree.

So, I prefer you to do a Bachelor's degree then apply for MBA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?