20th September 2012, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to take admission in Architecture?

sir, I had given medicle exam and passed out frm all subjects chemistry,physics,biology frm cbse board.and now I had given maths exam and passed out frm nios. so I want to ask am I eligible to give aieee exam?sir plz reply

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get good private college after scoring an AIR of 206190 in AIEEE and 32483 state rank?
  2. How to get admitted for B.Architecture after completing diploma in Architecture?
  3. How to take admission in Architecture after passing SSC? I have scored 77%
  4. Can I pursue B.Architect after passing 12th?
  5. Diploma in architecture after passing 10th with 55%?
  6. Best colleges/schools in India providing B.Arch degree? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Admission in Diploma Architecture Acquaintanceship?
  8. What is the eligibility criteria to do Architectural Course?
  9. Can I take admission in Architecture after completing SSC?
  10. Am I eligible for admission for M.Tech in Naval Architecture after completing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  11. Is there any other way to join B.Arch without writing NATA exam? Is there any need of special coaching to appear for NATA exam?
  12. Can I get admission in diploma architecture assistance-ship after passing SSC with 75%? Can I get admission in B.E Civil
  13. Am I eligible for B.Arch pursuing Diploma in Civil Engineering? Different options for me to get admission into Architecture course?
  14. Which private college can i get in India for B.Arch with AIEEE?
  15. Am I eligible to do B.Architecture if I am a commerce student?
  16. Documents needed for admission in Diploma of Architecture? Top 10 colleges for pursuing Diploma in architecture?
  17. Diploma in Architecture is possible for 12th student? Whether a 3 years Architecture Diploma holder is eligible to study B.Arch? -- [New]
  18. Which entrance exam should I appear for M.Arch in USA?
26th September 2015, 06:36 AM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to take admission in Architecture?

Yes, you are eligible to give AIEEE exam.

AIEEE stand for All India Engineering Entrance Examination.

All India Engineering Entrance Examination is an all-India level entrance test for admission to Engineering and Architecture or Planning programmes at the undergraduate level.

AIEEE entrance exam is conducted every year by the Central board.

AIEEE Eligibility Criteria:-

Candidates who have passed the 10+2 (Class XII) or on equivalent exam from a recognized board in India with 50% marks for general category and 40% marks for SC/ST/OBC/PH category students.

The upper age limit for the candidates to be eligible for the exam is 25 years.

There is relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST/PH candidates.

Candidates can attempt the entrance examination consecutively for a maximum of three years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?