29th September 2010, 11:15 PM
crocketer

What is the eligibility criteria to do Architectural Course?

any1 plz tell me can i do any architectural course(m.arch or some thing else) after IT(information technology) engineering.......If yes how and what are the eligibility areas?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to join architectural course after completion of diploma? What is the eligibility criteria followed?
  2. Eligibility criteria for doing Diploma in Architectural Assistantship at YCMOU? -- [New]
  3. How can i opt for architectural engineering?
  4. What will be the salary offered for an Architect?
  5. Am I eligible for AMIE in Civil Engineering or Architectural Engineering after passing diploma in Architectural Assistanceship?
  6. What is the diploma entrance process in architecture branch after ITI in draughtman civil?
  7. What is the future scope for Architecture and Architectural Engineering? I am doing B.Tech from National Institute of Technology
  8. What is the qualification required to do Architect?
  9. Best architectural college in Coimbatore -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which entrance test are written for admission in degree course of Architecture? Is CET and NATA enough to get into good colleges? What is the eligibility criteria? Best colleges offering Architectural Degree in Bangalore?
  11. Which all exam do I need to answer to join Architectural Engineering? Which subjects should be taken after passing 10th and what should be done after 12th?
  12. How can I self prepare for NATA entrance exam?
  13. Is it possible to become an Architectural Engineer after completing B.E Civil?
  14. Which are the courses needed for Architecture?
  15. Is Maths necessary for Architectural Designing?
  16. Need guidance on pursuing Architecture?
  17. Is it possible to do M.Arch being Civil Engineer?
  18. Am I eligible to continue architectural engineering course after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
1st February 2012, 09:52 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria to do Architectural Course?

As per my knowledge IT engineers are not eligible for any masters degree in Architecture related studies because basically a graduate in Architecture or any allied subjects with a minimum of 50% aggregate from a recognized university are eligible for this course.Generally to pursue M.arch course you have to clear B.arch.Then you have to qualify in an entrance exam,most institutes conduct their own entrance exams, but students needs to qualify in the National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA), conducted by the Council of Architecture that regulates universities and colleges offering the courses.
2nd February 2012, 10:52 AM
immy27891

After IT its a complete different field. If You had done civil engnn, i would have said to Join any instute which offer!!
Eligibility is 10+2 Pass with any recognized institution and also a qualification exams are held. IIT, AIEEE and NATA are AMong them
2nd February 2012, 03:04 PM
subodh1014022

Wink Re: What is the eligibility criteria to do Architectural Course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by crocketer View Post
any1 plz tell me can i do any architectural course(m.arch or some thing else) after IT(information technology) engineering.......If yes how and what are the eligibility areas?
hi,
in my view after enginerring you apply for mba from a good college ,this makes your chances of getting good jobs and also high salary ....
so best of luck.....
24th March 2012, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

after 10 what subjects are necessary for architecture?
28th March 2012, 09:55 PM
nilesh neogi

WHAT type of question are been ask in architectural exams?
3rd May 2012, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

is it compulsory to give cet or iseet exams for architecture?
26th September 2013, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

which subject student are doing architech course
12th October 2013, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

i'm vijaya i compleated my btech civil engineering . iwant do archetecture can i do this course and which courses i learn.
2nd June 2021, 02:42 PM
Singhskomal

Hello students, B.arch ( bachelor's in architecture) its a graduation degree. Eligibility : 10+2 with minimum 50% only science stream students can do this course with subject of (physics, chemistry and mathematics) with recognized board . National aptitude test in architecture (NATA) conducted for admission in b.arch.
All the best....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?