8th June 2013, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in Architecture after passing SSC? I have scored 77%

i passed ssc in 2013 march scoring 77% .i want to take admission for architecture.am i eligible for NATA test??please guide me....thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I take admission in Architecture after completing SSC?
  2. Can I get admission in diploma architecture assistance-ship after passing SSC with 75%? Can I get admission in B.E Civil
  3. Documents needed for admission in Diploma of Architecture? Top 10 colleges for pursuing Diploma in architecture? -- [New]
  4. Admission in Diploma Architecture Acquaintanceship?
  5. How to do degree in bachelor in architecture after passing SSC?
  6. Is this possible to do Architecture course after passing 10th class? Information regarding the Entrance Exam required for this?
  7. Can I get good private college after scoring an AIR of 206190 in AIEEE and 32483 state rank?
  8. How to take admission in science after passing 10th with 93?
  9. Can i do diploma of Architecture after passing 10th? I have passed 10th with 61%
  10. Diploma in architecture after passing 10th with 55%?
  11. How to get admission in PG after passing B.Tech civil
  12. Can I get admission in Mechanical Engineering diploma on the basis of SSC marks? My son has scored 57% in SSC -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to join B.Arch in Architecture after passing diploma in Architecture Assistantship?
  14. Can I do architecture after passing 12th commerce?
  15. Diploma in architecture can be done after passing 10th? List of colleges in Gujarat?
  16. Universities for Bachelor Architecture after passing diploma in architecture through lateral entry in India?
  17. Are there any universities in India that allow to do M.Arch after doing BSc in ID?
  18. Will I be able to get admission n GNDU Amritsar in B.Arch? I have completed diploma in Architecture
15th September 2016, 11:18 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in Architecture after passing SSC? I have scored 77%

Yes, you can appear for NATA examination conducted for admission in Architecture after 10+2.

The minimum eligibility to appear for examination is candidate must have passed Aptitude Test and also have 50% in 10+2 board examination.

The candidates can appear for maximum 5 times in examination and one in which he/she scored well be taken in consideration.

So, you can just appear for examination. For more information visit at www.nata.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?