7th May 2013, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to take admission for CS professional course? I am a student of B.Com

I am Student of B.Com.(Last Year), I have 61% marks in ssc exam, 60% marks in H.S.C.,and now i am studing in last year of B.Com.,Am I eligible for taking admission for C.S.Professional Course ?

2nd May 2014, 11:57 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Am I eligible to take admission for CS professional course? I am a student of B.Com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am Student of B.Com.(Last Year), I have 61% marks in ssc exam, 60% marks in H.S.C.,and now i am studing in last year of B.Com.,Am I eligible for taking admission for C.S.Professional Course ?
Yes Off Course you're eligible to apply for CS professional course after completing B.Com course. The candidate who completed Bachelor degree course are directly eligible to apply fro CS Professional course. ICSI stands for Institute of Company Secretary of India. It's an professional course. This Course is divided into three levels, Foundation , Intermediate and Final course. 12th standard or equivalent qualification the minimum academic qualification enter into the CS Foundation course. The Applicant holding bachelor degree course are directly eligible for Intermediate course. Their no need to apply for CS Foundation course. You need to prepare the topics like, Cost Accountancy, Labour Law, Income Tax, Securities Law, Corporate reforms, Advance law, Taxation, Forex Management and also Treasury Management etc..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?