23rd June 2016, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to take bachelor of accounts and finance course after completion of 12th even if I have not taken maths?

Am I eligible to take bachelor of accounts and finance course after completion of 12th? even if I have not taken maths course? Am I eligible to do that or not? Can you please provide me the details on this? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do Ph.D in Finance and Accounts after completion of MBA in Finance?
  2. Career options available after completion of 12th for Commerce students?
  3. Which course to do to get into Financial Investment sector?
  4. Is a B.Com in Logistic and Shipping Managment course valuable? What are courses to pursue after completion of 12th Class? -- [New]
  5. Qualification required for job in Indo Gulf Fertilizer Ltd.?
  6. Best courses for Girls after 12th Commerce without maths
  7. Will I have to give compartment for both accounts and maths if I fail in accounts and maths in 12th board?
  8. Courses available to study for 12th Commerce student? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Am i eligible for IRS exam? I am a M.Com(Accounts and Finance)
  10. Percentage required in Commerce subjects to get admission in South Zone School?
  11. Am I eligible to do masters in Economics after doing B.Com accounts and finance hons? How should I proceed?
  12. Competitive exams details after 10th and the scope of Commerce?
  13. M.Com, M.Phil or PhD, what should I do after B.Com (Accounts & Finance)?
  14. Is it beneficial to opt for Commerce after 10th standard? Commerce related courses available for Higher Education?
  15. Am I eligible to pursue MA correspondence after completion of bachelor degree?
  16. Will I have to give compartment for both accounts and maths? I have failed in accounts and maths in my 12th boards and have fine arts subject with me
  17. Courses available for a candidate who has secured 50% in Senior Secondary from NIOS Board?
  18. Which masters course I can take to do abroad after completion of BBM course?
24th June 2016, 09:13 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to take bachelor of accounts and finance course after completion of 12th even if I have not taken maths?

Bachelor of Accounts and Finance course is generally known as B.Com (Accounts and Finance) course. It is a three-year undergraduate degree course in the field of Commerce.

Candidates who have completed 12th standard or equivalent with minimum aggregate of 40% marks from a Government recognised board are eligible to pursue B.Com (Accounts and Finance) course.

Most of the colleges offer admissions in B.Com (Accounts and Finance) course on basis of 12th standard board examination marks. Some top reputed Colleges/ Universities conducts their own entrance examination/ admission test for offering admission in B.Com (Accounts and Finance) course.

It is not mandatory to pursue Mathematics subject in 12th standard to pursue B.Com (Accounts and Finance) course. Since, you have completed your 12th standard from a Government recognised board, you are eligible to pursue B.Com (Accounts and Finance) course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?