11th August 2016, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Is a B.Com in Logistic and Shipping Managment course valuable? What are courses to pursue after completion of 12th Class?

I have completed my 12th Class. My Uncle told me that B.Com in Logistic and Shipping Management Course. Is this course valuable as far as job opportunities are concerned? What are the other best courses available?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join Shipping and Logistic course at the age of 36? Opportunities available after completing the course? Names of institutes offering these courses?
  2. What can I do after passing 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to do a job in Logistics after doing MBA in Marketing from Mumbai university
  4. What should I choose to do for graduation after completion of 12th in science stream?
  5. Eligibility for PG or Government approved professional courses without doing 12th?
  6. Need advice about choosing stream after 10th from PSEB?
  7. Is it right to do DMLT after B.Sc Microbiology?
  8. List of courses available in Genetic Engineering after completion of 12th Class? List of Institutes offering these courses?
  9. Which is valuable for me to do between Computer related course and Finance related courses having completed B.Com Computers?
  10. Which course I have to do after completion of 12th class to pursue CA or CS?
  11. What is the scope and salary expected after completion of B.Sc Computer Science course?
  12. Is it possible to do graduation in electronics or CA or Law after 10th diploma?
  13. Which courses can I pursue after completing class 12th (Arts)? Can I pursue BA and Polytechnic Diploma together after 12th? -- [New]
  14. How can I pursue Nanomedicine courses from India after completing class 12th?
  15. Completed MBA in Shipping(Major) and Port and Logistic(Minor) Management course : What to do to get a good job?
  16. What are the courses that I can pursue after completing class 12th (Commerce) with Economics? Can I pursue CA course?
  17. Is it beneficial to study Mechanical Diploma course if my HS result is not well?
  18. After completion of 12th which B.E course is more valuable?
11th August 2016, 11:34 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is a B.Com in Logistic and Shipping Managment course valuable? What are courses to pursue after completion of 12th Class?

Yes, B.Com in Logistic and Shipping Management course is valuable as far as job opportunities are concerned. But remember, I suggest you to go with this subject only when you have good interest in this course. The basic educational qualification required is given below.

>> Candidates must have completed 12th Class in 10+2 in any discipline from a recognized university.

>> The minimum percentage you must have secured in 12th Class is 50% marks.

>> The duration of this B.Com in Logistic and Shopping course is 3 years or 6 semesters.

Colleges offer this course are given below.

@ Logistics Knowledge Park, Chennai
Ph. No: 044 4626 5500
Address: No.6, Esplanade, 2nd Floor, SICCI Building, Chennai, Tamil Nadu-600108

@ Laurus Institute for Training and Human Resource, Kalamassery
Ph. No: 0484 402 8484
Address: Karippai Road, North Kalamassery, Kalamassery, Kochi, Kerala-683104
12th August 2016, 12:34 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is a B.Com in Logistic and Shipping Managment course valuable? What are courses to pursue after completion of 12th Class?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my 12th Class. My Uncle told me that B.Com in Logistic and Shipping Management Course. Is this course valuable as far as job opportunities are concerned? What are the other best courses available?
Yes, B.Com in Logistic and Shipping Management course is a valuable course to study. The candidates after completion of the course can work in various logistics and shipping companies in the accounts department or in the clearance department. There are three types of logistics; they are Sea Clearance, Air Clearance and Road Clearance. The job opportunities in the private sector are higher in the logistics and shipping management. The student can study the following courses after 12th class;
  • B.Com
  • B.A
  • B.Sc
  • BBA
  • BBM
  • Journalism and Mass Communication course
  • Fashion Designing course
  • 3D Animation course
  • Law course
12th August 2016, 08:37 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely B.Com in Logistic and Shipping Management course is valuable to opt after the completion of class 12th. It has a large scope for jobs in future.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th or equivalent from a recognised Board are eligible to opt the above mentioned course.

List of courses you can opt after class 12th in Commerce Stream:-

> Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com).
> Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS).
> Bachelor of Business Studies (BBS).
> Bachelor in Business Management/Administration (BBM/A).
> Master of Commerce (M.Com).
> Chartered Accountancy (CA).
> Chartered Financial Analyst Program (CFA).
> Company Secretary Program (CS).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?