17th July 2013, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to take MS exam after doing 7th semester electrical engineering

Currently am doing 7th sem electrical engineering and total average consistency s 60% am i eligible to take MS exam? Can i take exam of abroad university?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for GATE after doing B.E in electrical
  2. Am I eligible to take up IES exam while doing ECE? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Mumbai University-BE in Electrical Engineering-7th Sem Communication Engineering II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Am i eligible for PSUs through GATE? I am a B.Tech electrical and electronics engineering student
  5. Eligibility criteria for different PSU exams? I am an electrical engineering 7th semester student
  6. Am I eligible for JTO Exam being a candidate of Computer Science Engineering pursuing 7th semester?
  7. Am I eligible for TCS campus recruitment? I am a 7th semester student
  8. Am I eligible for TCS after passing 7th semester B.E
  9. How can I get training and where can I get it while studying electrical engineering
  10. Am I eligible to apply for Infosys having secured 65.2% in 10th, 65.4% in 12th and 72.63% upto 7th semester of B.Tech?
  11. Am i eligible to apply for GET for ONGC after scoring 62% in last semester in B.E Mechanical
  12. Am I eligible to write IES exam while in 7th semester of Mechanical Engineering? In which month is the exam conducted and will it affect my B.E final exam?
  13. Training programme in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(ME) 7th semester student? -- [New]
  14. Will I be eligible for Syntel Campus Recruitment being a candidate of pursuing 7th semester of B.Tech having secured 80% and with 1 backlog?
  15. For which companies am I eligible after doing B.Tech ECE 7th semester
  16. Mumbai University-BE in Electrical Engineering-7th Sem Object Oriented Analysis and Design Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. What is the opportunity to get into IT? I am pursuing B.E in CS 7th semester
  18. Am I eligible for TCS campus placements after failing in 6th semester?
31st December 2017, 04:53 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to take MS exam after doing 7th semester electrical engineering

Yes, you are eligible to apply for GRE and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations to apply for admission to MS course while pursuing MS course. No specific eligibility criteria is required to apply for GRE and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations. You have to submit your examinations score reports to the Abroad universities along with other academic certificates to apply for admission to MS course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?