29th August 2013, 11:08 PM
midhila123murali

For which companies am I eligible after doing B.Tech ECE 7th semester

sir, currently i am doing b.tech ece(7th semester). But i have a backlog in s5.which are the companies to which i am eligible for placement.

Related Questions:
  1. How may I do industrial training for 6 months in B.Tech(ECE) 7th sem? List of good companies I can apply in? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  2. Is 7th semester B.Tech student eligible for recruitment in various companies?
  3. How can I get job in ISRO being a B.Tech(ECE) 7th semester student?
  4. For which companies am I eligible after scoring 76.27 in B.Tech upto 6th semester?
  5. How to seek admission in M.Tech in ECE after doing B.Tech in ECE 2nd semester
  6. Am I eligible to take up IES exam while doing ECE? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List and procedure to apply for training in 7th semester for various prestigious companies and institutes?
  8. Previous year Question Papers for 7th semester of B.Tech in ECE of Calicut University?
  9. Can I apply for BSNL JTO entrance exam after B.Tech 4th year ECE 7th semester?
  10. How may I get information about internship programs available for a B.Tech(ECE) 5th sem student?
  11. When should I start coaching for GATE exam(5th or 7th semester)?
  12. What chances are there for me to get selected in Off-Campus Interviews being a candidate of pursuing 7th semester of ECE with 4 backlogs?
  13. Procedure to apply for Project in DRDO being a candidate pursuing 7th semester of B.Tech in ECE?
  14. Training programme in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(ME) 7th semester student? -- [New]
  15. For which companies can I be eligible after scoring around 60% aggregate after 7th semester?
  16. Am I eligible for TCS campus recruitment? I am a 7th semester student
  17. Am I eligible for TCS after passing 7th semester B.E
  18. Where can I apply for ECE training in 8th semester?
31st August 2016, 11:17 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: For which companies am I eligible after doing B.Tech ECE 7th semester

There are so many companies in which you are eligible for placement but candidates with backlog are not eligible for on campus or off campus placement drives. You first of all need to clear this existing backlog then only you can become eligible for placement drives.

Electronics and communication engineering candidates are eligible for private and public sector companies. Once you clear your backlog, you can become eligible for jobs in companies like TCS, IBM , Tech Mahindra, LG, Samsung, Reliance, HCL, Symphony etc.

There are more opportunities for you in public sector, like you can apply for GATE exam and clear it to become eligible for getting jobs in various Public Sector Undertakings. You can apply for exams like BSNL JTO exam, AAI entrance exam and in case of general competitive exams, you can apply for Banking jobs, SSC CGL, various UPSC exams, AFCAT etc.
6th September 2016, 05:26 PM
Prt_91

Default Re: For which companies am I eligible after doing B.Tech ECE 7th semester

You have to first complete your B.tech then you have the option in various companies. But now if you want to do job then you can do part time job or many online jobs are also available .If you want to join the company on regular basis then you can apply for job which have the eligibility criteria for 12th passed like Data entry job, BPO etc.

But the best option for you to focus on your study and then think for jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?