23rd September 2011, 01:41 PM
surabhi mahajan

Eligibility criteria for different PSU exams? I am an electrical engineering 7th semester student

Sir, i am a electrical engineering 7th sem student...Can u please tell me about eligibility criteria and exam dates for different psu exams..

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria, procedure and examination date of various PSU recruitment exams for B.Tech(CSE) 7th semester student?
  2. In which PSU's or government exams can I apply after scoring 62%? List of PSU's and government sector exams whose criteria is less than 65%?
  3. Electrical companies which offer Summer Industrial Training to B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 7th semester student?
  4. Does IIT-Kanpur offers Winter Internship to B.E.(Electrical Engineering) 7th semester student?
  5. List of various PSU's in India? Date of PSU exam and their eligibility criteria? Is B.Tech Civil Engineering student eligible?
  6. Procedure and eligibility to apply in JELET for Electrical Engineering Diploma last semester student?
  7. What are the Various PSU Exams in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to start preparing for PSU exam during 7th Semester in Mechanical Engineering?
  9. How much should I score in GATE to secure job in PSU being a B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 7th semester student?
  10. How can I apply for Internship being a B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 7th semester candidate?
  11. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IIT for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 7th semester student?
  12. Am I eligible to attend Syntel On-Campus Drive with 66% in 10th, 84% in 12th and 60% with 3 backlogs in B.Tech? -- [New]
  13. PSU companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final semester student? Eligibility to apply?
  14. Details about IES and PSU exam?
  15. How can I become Telecom Officer in any Telecom company being a B.E.(E&TC) 7th semester student? Eligibility criteria and selection procedure for it?
  16. Procedure to apply for Internship in Electronics Corporation of India Limited, Hyderabad for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 7th semester student?
  17. Which books should I refer for PSU exam while in Electrical 3rd year? Should I go for M.Tech or PSU?
  18. Can I do internship in electrical and electronics engineering companies while doing my 7th semester?
28th October 2012, 03:05 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for different PSU exams? I am an electrical engineering 7th semester student

Sir,if any candidate complete his/her degree in the duration of 4.6 year.Is he/she apply for gate/ies/psu exam or any other goverment sector?
28th October 2012, 12:14 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for different PSU exams? I am an electrical engineering 7th semester student

Eligibility criteria for different PSU exams

• B.E. /B.Tech. /B.Sc.(Engg.) – Degree required

• For final-year students, the final result of 8th semester and mark-sheets must be presented at the time of interview.

• Minimum cut-off % of B.Tech varies for different PSUs Gen. Category:-60%-70%; Reserved Category:-50%-60%.

• Some PSUs allow only present final year students and last two year pass-outs. e.g. NTPC

PSU's Pattern

Pattern: PSU (Public Sector Undertakings)

.• Normally: 150-200 Question

• Time duration: 2 – 2½ Hour.

• Negative Marking: ¼

• Technical:75% of total questions

• General aptitude with English: 25%

Selection Procedure: The usual selection procedure followed by maximum no. of PSU’s:-

STAGE I:- Written Examination (Generally on Sunday)

STAGEII:- Interview and GD

STAGE III:- Medical Examination
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?