28th March 2012, 07:02 PM
bansalminu

Am I eligible for teaching posts in UP after passing ETE and CTET from Delhi?

I have done ETE from Delhi and qualified both the papers of CTET. Am I eligible for teaching in UP Govt. Schools, Please send reply at my
ID [email protected]

Thanks & regards.

MINU BANSAL

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a government job after completing B.Com B.Ed
  2. List of government jobs available for a candidate who have completed B.Sc and B.Ed (chemistry)?
  3. How to apply for teacher's jobs at KV? What is the criteria and syllabus? Salary for the same?
  4. Am I eligible for CTET and TET? I have scored 43% marks in B.Com Hons
  5. CTET exam is conducted one or twice a year? Is it fine to opt for JBT instead of B.Ed? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Am I eligible to appear in CTET if secured 48% in Graduation and 64% in Post Graduation being a B.Ed student?
  7. Am I eligible for CTET exam if I have scored only 44% marks in Graduation?
  8. Am I eligible for CTET exam after completing Graduation with 44% marks?
  9. What kind of Competitive Exams I can give after completion of MA and B.Ed?
  10. Am I eligible for TGT or PGT after scoring 55.33% in CTET Nov
  11. What should I do next after doing BSc in Science, B.Ed and then M.A in English?
  12. Am I eligible for TGT post for KV school? I have finished my graduation in English and B.Ed
  13. How can I get a government job in Delhi in the field of Mathematics? Will my experience in Maths Teaching help me in any way?
  14. What is the upper age limit to apply for CBSE teacher CTAT exam?
  15. Am I eligible for government teachers job after passing B.Sc? Should I write TET or CTET to get eligible for government teachers job? -- [New]
  16. How to become government teacher after doing diploma in fashion designing? I am a 3rd year B.A graduate
  17. Joining procedure of Government jobs for Nursery Pre-Primary school, exam dates and location for the same?
  18. How to get government job after completing DECE
17th July 2012, 06:49 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for teaching posts in UP after passing ETE and CTET from Delhi?

ETE and CTET are the entrance exams for the candidates who wish to be teachers in government schools. Earlier B.Ed degree was alone enough to become teacher in the country.

However recently National Council for Teachers’ Education (NCTE) made it mandatory for all CBSE and government schools to appoint teachers only on the basis of their performance in Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET). The idea behind this move is to improve the education standards in India. There were some studies that lead to this decision by the Central government.

The same guidelines were given to the state governments who conduct their on Teacher Eligibility Test separately. Just like every other state, Delhi too holds the TET exam for the teaching aspirants.

The Delhi TET exam which you have passed in only for the schools in Delhi. You may get admission in private schools in Uttar Pradesh especially the ones that are affiliated with CBSE through this exam but not in government schools.

As far as Central Teachers Eligibility Test is concerned, it is acceptable in all central schools across India,

KVS

NVS

Tibetan Schools

UT of Chandigarh and Andaman & Nicobar Islands Schools

Unaided Private Schools

As far other states are concerned like Uttar Pradesh in your case, the schools operated by state government and local bodies as well aided schools only consider the TET conducted by the state government.

However in case state government decides against conducting TET of its own then it may decide to consider the CTET.
7th January 2013, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for teaching posts in UP after passing ETE and CTET from Delhi?

hello sir i have passed ctet december 2012 paper 2 (social science). plz tell me now what is the procedure to get govt school teachers job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?