15th March 2017, 02:55 PM
kalaisugu

Am I eligible for TET exam after completion of M.Sc B.Ed Computer Science?

Am I eligible for TET exam after completion of M.Sc B.Ed Computer Science? Can someone please give me the details on the minimum criteria which is followed for this? It will be helpful if you can provide me the answer for the same soon. Thanks!

15th March 2017, 05:02 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for TET exam after completion of M.Sc B.Ed Computer Science?

TET stands for Teacher Eligibility Test and the examination is conducted for recruitment of teacher in government schools.

The eligibility to appear for examination varies with state. The most common eligibility to appear for examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree along with B.Ed degree.

The age limit also varies with state TET. For recruitment in central government schools ( KV, JNV ) candidates have to qualify in CTET conducted by CBSE.

So, you are eligible to appear for examination with your qualification.
15th March 2017, 07:38 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for TET exam after completion of M.Sc B.Ed Computer Science?

Yes, you are eligible to appear for TET examination and also eligible for recruitment as PGT and TGT.

The required qualification to appear for examination is candidate must have passed bachelor degree with B.Ed ( for TGT ) and master degree with B.Ed ( for PGT ).

So, you can appear for examination. The examination is conducted by State Education board.
15th March 2017, 09:36 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to appear for TET( TEACHER ELIGIBILITY TEST ) entrance examination. The examination is conducted for recruitment of candidates as teacher in state government schools.

As per eligibility candidates passed minimum bachelor degree and also have B.Ed degree are eligible to appear for TET.

Sometimes eligibility varies with state TET and there is also upper age limit criteria.

But, it is necessary to qualify in the written, interview ( if conducted ) for final selection.
15th March 2017, 11:17 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The full form of TET is Teacher Eligibility Test.

Eligibility criteria for TET is:

1. Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university.

2. Along with this qualification, you must have done Bachelor's degree in Education also.

You can apply for TET exam after completion of Master of Science and Bachelor of Education.
16th March 2017, 12:22 AM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Hello,
Yes you are eligible for TEST examination, the details are given below.

TET -Teachers eligibility Test, which is conducted by the state government.
Eligibility criteria:
You should be complete your graduation with atleast 50% marks aggregate or appearing final year of your graduation.
There is a relaxation of 5% for SC/st reserved candidates.

All Tet exam details and notifications will be available in the official site of Tet that is www.ctet.nic.in

All the best
16th March 2017, 12:26 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

TET means Teacher Eligibility test.

Any candidate who meets given below criteria can apply for this test:

*Bachelor's degree in Education from a recognized university.

You are post graduate as well as B.Ed graduate, you can surely apply for this examination.
16th March 2017, 11:28 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalaisugu View Post
Am I eligible for TET exam after completion of M.Sc B.Ed Computer Science? Can someone please give me the details on the minimum criteria which is followed for this? It will be helpful if you can provide me the answer for the same soon. Thanks!
Yes, you are eligible for TET exam because you have completed M.Sc and B.Ed course in computer science.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for Elementary stage of TET exam.

There are no age criteria for TET exam.
28th May 2018, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Is it a criteria that a computer science graduate should have studied how to teach computer science in B.ed for a govt. Posting through tet exam
27th July 2018, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my bsc computer technology and doing my b.ed
I have question that whether i can write tet exams ? If yes what paper should i take and can i handle other subjects other than computer science
25th June 2021, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for TET after completion of pgdca and Msc(it)
11th March 2022, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

Am complete b.sc computer science and b.ed ,so am eligible for tet exam both 2 papers.
2nd February 2023, 02:48 AM
Unregistered

I COMPLETED BCA MSC CS AND BED..AM I ELIGIBLE FOR MPTET GRADE 2 (VARG 2).. PLZ GIVE ME ANSWER..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?