3rd September 2016, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of M.Sc Computer Science?

Dear Sir/Mam,

i have completed msc.cs now i want to do phd, can i do phd,Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of M.Sc Computer Science? Can you please let me know what procedure I need to follow to apply for the Ph.D course? Awaiting for the quick response soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study PhD in Mathematics after completing MS in Computer Science?
  2. List of colleges for doing M.Sc. and M.Phil. in computer science? Can I do Ph.D. just after B.Sc. in computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I do PhD if secured 56% in B.Sc and 53.9% in M.Sc(Computer Science)?
  4. Eligibility for PhD in Computer Science or Computer Application? Which university is providing these courses?
  5. Am I eligible to do M.Sc IT course after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  6. Am I eligible for doing regular Ph.D after completion of B.Tech Computer Science?
  7. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Computer Science or Computer Application if I have completed MCA in commerce?
  8. Procedure to apply for Distance PhD(Computer Science) for M.Tech(CSE) student?
  9. What is the scope and salary expected after completion of B.Sc Computer Science course? -- [New]
  10. Eligibility for teaching B.Tech students after M.Sc and Ph.D. in Computer Science?
  11. Is it possible for me to do PhD in Computer Science or Information Technology?
  12. Will I be eligible for Osmania Ph.D Test after completing MSc Computer Science?
  13. Can I pursue Ph.D in computer science after MCA or MSc IT?
  14. Can I do Ph.D next after completion of MCA course? Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Computer Science?
  15. PhD in Computer Science after 8 years of M.Sc? Procedure and other details?
  16. Am I eligible to pursue PhD in Computer Science after completing MCA scoring 74% marks?
  17. How and where can I join PhD in Industrial Biotechnology? Name of institutes and their requirements?
  18. Am I eligible for 12th after graduating in B.Com and MSc in computer science
3rd September 2016, 05:40 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of M.Sc Computer Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Mam,

i have completed msc.cs now i want to do phd, can i do phd,Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of M.Sc Computer Science? Can you please let me know what procedure I need to follow to apply for the Ph.D course? Awaiting for the quick response soon.

Yes, you are eligible to do PhD in Computer Science after M.Sc in Computer Science. Candidates must have a minimum of 55% of marks in the M.Sc in Computer Science are eligible to do PhD in Computer Science. The admission will be done on the basis of their performance in the Entrance Test & Interview conducted by the university. So you can apply to the institutions for the admission. The institutions offering PhD in Computer Science for the M.Sc Computer Science holders are given below;

Chennai Mathematical Institute - Website Link

Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology - Website Link

Indian Institute of Science - Website Link

Madras University - Website Link
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?