7th March 2017, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for TET exam after completion of M.Sc and M.Ed in computer science?

Sir, I am completed M.Sc, M.Ed in computer science. Am I eligible for TET Exam? What is the minimum criteria followed? Can you please give me the complete information on this as soon as possible? Awaiting for the response. Thanks!

7th March 2017, 05:35 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for TET exam after completion of M.Sc and M.Ed in computer science?

Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) is an entrance test which is common for all teachers who want to teach in their relevant states. TET is conducted by both Central government and State Government of India.

TET Entrance exam is divided into 2 papers. Paper 1 for Class 1 to 5 and paper 2 for class 6 to 8.

The eligibility criteria required to appear for this exam are as under :-

-The candidate must be an Indian .

-The candidate should have passed graduation degree in any discipline with at least 60% marks in aggregate.

Yes, you are eligible to apply for TET exam after completion of M.Sc and M.Ed in computer science.
8th March 2017, 09:39 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for TET exam after completion of M.Sc and M.Ed in computer science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am completed M.Sc, M.Ed in computer science. Am I eligible for TET Exam? What is the minimum criteria followed? Can you please give me the complete information on this as soon as possible? Awaiting for the response. Thanks!
Yes, you are eligible for TET entrance exam.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized University are eligible for Elementary stage of TET exam.

You must have a valid B.Ed degree.

There are no age criteria for TET exam.
15th March 2017, 11:46 PM
srkallinone

You are eligible to apply for TET after completion of M.Sc and M.Ed in Computer Science.

TET Eligibility
- You must be Indian Citizen.
- You should have passed graduation and B.Ed course with at least 50% from a recognizeduniversity.
- No age limit.
5th October 2019, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir I'm pursuing 2 year MSc zoology (spl.in biotechnology) am I eligible to write tet or ctet if not what are all the exams is there for me to qualify as a teacher
6th March 2020, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for tet exam after cometion of M.sc biotechnology?
17th July 2020, 09:00 AM
Unregistered

sir, Am i eligible for TET exam after completion of pgdca and.msc.(it)?
25th December 2020, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

Sir I completed my post graduation in physcis.can I eligible for this exam? T
27th December 2020, 07:52 PM
keerthysivadas
Member+

Yes, you are eligible for TET entrance exam.

Eligibility Criteria :

1.Candidate must be Indian Citizen.
2.Candidate must have passed B.Ed course with minimum 50% from a recognized university.
3.No age limit.
14th July 2021, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for TET exam after completion of m.sc in biotechnology ?
11th April 2022, 07:28 AM
Unregistered

I had completed MA M.Ed can i qualified for tntet paper 2 please reply me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?