24th January 2017, 08:16 PM
Harshavardhini.

Am I eligible to write TET or TRB exam for Government jobs after completing M.Sc in Computer Science and B.Ed course?

Respected Sir, I have completed M.Sc in Computer Science and now I want to pursue B.Ed course. As soon as I complete B.Ed course I want to apply for TET or TRB exam so that I can get a Government job. I want to know am I eligible to write TET or TRB exam for Government jobs after completing M.Sc in Computer Science and B.Ed course? Please answer as soon as possible.
Thank you.

30th April 2017, 05:19 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to write TET or TRB exam for Government jobs after completing M.Sc in Computer Science and B.Ed course?

You can apply for both Teacher Eligibility Test as well as Teacher Recruitment Board exam after Master of Science in Computer Science and Bachelor of Education. The eligibility criteria for TET is graduation with 50% marks and Bachelor of Education.

The academic qualification for TRB is that candidate should have done post graduate courses like M.Sc or MA and Bachelor of Education. You meet both criteria and so you can apply for both exams.
24th June 2019, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to write TET or TRB exam for Government jobs after completing M.Sc in Computer Science and B.Ed course?

I have finished my UG in chemistry and B.Ed,now i am doing PG chemistry, i completed first year and i wrote second year theory exam not practicals. Then i have one paper arrears in first year. Can i eligible for attend the TRB exam.
26th October 2021, 01:29 AM
Unregistered

I complete b.ed arrear paper in pg duration. How to apply trb exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?