11th January 2011, 08:45 PM
goldin

Am I eligible for TNPSC exam while doing final year in Mechanical Engineering? Syllabus of TNPSC exam for Mechanical Engineering?

Now studying final year .whether i am applicable to write TNPSC exam or not?
what is the syllabus for mechanical engineering.

Related Questions:
  1. Can a final year mechanical engineer apply for TNPSC Group-I and Group-II exams?
  2. Can B.E final years apply for group II exams?
  3. Syllabus of TNPSC exam after doing Civil Engineering?
  4. Am I eligible to write TNPSC group I and II exam after doing B.E final year civil engineering? What is the syllabus?
  5. Can I apply for TNPSC exams being a B.Tech Mechanical final year student? -- [New]
  6. TNPSC questions with solutions for mechanical engineering?
  7. Am I eligible to appear in TNPSC Group-III recruitment exam being a Diploma Mechanical Engineer?
  8. Is Diploma in Mechanical Engineering eligible for TNPSC Group IV?
  9. B.Tech(Civil) final year student is eligible for TNPSC Group 1 exam?
  10. Am I eligible to apply or write for TNPSC Group II exam? I am studying final year MSc Software Engineering
  11. TNPSC combined Engineering service exam model Question for Mechanical Engineering Syllabus -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What are the jobs available for me after finishing diploma in mechanical engineering? I want to write the TNPSC exam
  13. How to prepare for TNPSC Group 1 Exam pursuing final year of Engineering in ECE? What is the syllabus and date of this Exam? Which Books to prepare for this Exam?
  14. Final year engineering student eligible to appear for the TNPSC group 1 exam?
  15. Can I write TNPSC exam pursuing my final year of Civil Engineering? Model question papers of TNPSC exam?
  16. I am doing B.E. in Andaman, am I eligible for TNPSC exam?
  17. What are the jobs available after finishing diploma in mechanical engineering? I am working in Kuwait and want to write the TNPSC exam
  18. Date of issue of application and Syllabus for TNPSC exam?
20th January 2011, 07:18 PM
drkpp
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for TNPSC exam while doing final year in Mechanical Engineering? Syllabus of TNPSC exam for Mechanical Engineering?

Final year students are eligible for TNPSC exam provided they provide proof passing the qualifying exam at the final stage of selection.
20th January 2011, 09:21 PM
sumathi arumugam

Default Re: Am I eligible for TNPSC exam while doing final year in Mechanical Engineering? Syllabus of TNPSC exam for Mechanical Engineering?

yes .. sure .. you are eligible for it ,,you should be between eighten and thirty years of age as on July 1st 2010. age limit may varies ..
Educational Qualifications vary according to the service the candidate applies for and will be available with the admission notification.
you should also possess adequate knowledge of Tamil.

click this one for getting syllabus

http://www.ischools.in/group2/Group_2_Syllabus_in_Tamilnadu.php
4th January 2013, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

HOW V CAN APPLY WHILE STUDYING FINAL YEAR ...
24th March 2014, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

hi,I'm doing my final year and when I try to apply for combined engineering service exam,it asks for certificate number!!

can anyone help me out!!
27th March 2014, 07:08 AM
Unregistered

in tnpsc form it ask that ending date of ug but i am doing final year how can i apply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?