7th October 2015, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for TNPSC exams being a B.Tech Mechanical final year student?

Sir,
I am Aakash Singh and I am in B.Tech final year for Mechanical Engineering. I live in Tamil Nadu and studying B.Tech there. So, after my B.Tech I can apply for TNPSC exams?

23rd October 2015, 01:51 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I apply for TNPSC exams being a B.Tech Mechanical final year student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am Aakash Singh and I am in B.Tech final year for Mechanical Engineering. I live in Tamil Nadu and studying B.Tech there. So, after my B.Tech I can apply for TNPSC exams?

Yes you can apply for TNPSC examinations for with 10th or 10+2 qualifications or with your degree qualification also.

The TNPSC examinations will be conducted for the purpose of recruiting candidates for the Tamilnadu government jobs.

The B.Tech Mechanical Engineering is a eligible degree to appear for the examinations.

You can check the notifications from the TNPSC website for various posts in Tamilnadu.
29th March 2017, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for TNPSC exams being a B.Tech Mechanical final year student?

Hi, I pursued b.tech IT. Am I eligible to write tnpsc exam? If yes, which group do I need to prepare for?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?