21st June 2010, 03:12 PM
kanisankar

Am i eligible for TRB and TNPSC being a Pondicherry resident and of 30 years age?

Hello,
This is kanimozhi sankar.I'm living in pondicherry.i did my B.A english and B.Ed in pondicherry.My question is, being pondichery resident and 30 year old,am i eligible for TRB and TNPSC exam?i have my employment registration at pondicherry .please clarify my doubt.

10th February 2012, 05:28 PM
Shivam.Tiwari

Default Re: Am i eligible for TRB and TNPSC being a Pondicherry resident and of 30 years age?

Yes, you are eligible for TRB and TNPSC after being a Pondicherry resident and an age of 30 years.
You can download the prospectus for TRB from the web address given below :
(http://www.trb.tn.nic/lect200708/splrecruitment/prospectus.pdf)
29th February 2012, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am i eligible for TRB and TNPSC being a Pondicherry resident and of 30 years age?

A am 36 years old.i am finishing B.SC.,B.ed., Can i write trb exam in pondy state.
23rd March 2012, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

am an 2nd yearenginnering student.i would like to know that how the pondicherry state governmet posts such as directors of various department are posted?
and can a pondicherry resident can apply for tnpsc
13th February 2013, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

I am a pondicherry citizen(senthil) .can not i registration in the one time registration.how to registration in the one time registration
20th September 2013, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

I am Regitered in Puducherry (Karaikal) Employment Exchange. Now I Write the examination TNPSC GROUP -IV Exam. If i selected may i eligible for appointment for T.N Govt.
18th April 2014, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,

I am a forestry graduate with pondicherry resisdenceship. Can i able to apply for the Tamil nadu Assistant Conservator of Forest recuritment.
26th June 2014, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible to write tnpsc under any category (like other state or general) as iam a andhra pradesh resident and i dont have ration card in tamil nadu.
25th June 2015, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best books for each topic in prelimentary and main exam for group1 tnpsc examination
27th July 2015, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

I am registered in pondicherry employment exchange and now I am write tnpsc group ii interview post exam , if l selected means , may I eligible to get a appointment from tnpsc , what is the possibilities or eligibility criteria for write tnpsc exam.
12th November 2015, 07:47 AM
Unregistered

My date of birth 22.11.1988 Iam Pondicherry union residence(Karaikkal) Mother tongue in Tamil. I have Degree
qualified. Now I like to apply Tamilnadu public Service commission Group-IV, I, II and other. Whether On line applied Community Certificate not in enrolled, how do enrolled. I am eligible to apply above post. whether Iam eligible or not. Please give me a answer sir. by P.Preetha, 25, IIIcross, Netaji salai, Karaikkal, Pondichery region.
15th September 2016, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

Being a Puducherry Citizen, am I eligible for TRB and TNPSC and Tamil nadu State University Assistant Professor employment? Please do reply to my e-mail id:[email protected]
9th May 2017, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

This is Banumathy. I'm living in pondicherry .My question is, being pondichery resident and 32 year old,am i eligible for TNPSC group 2 exam?i have my employment registration at villupuram. Please clarify my doubt.
11th May 2017, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

I am a Pondicherry citizen and 36 years old. Also I am a Postgraduate with M.Ed, all from Pondicherry University. Am I eligible for Tamil nadu TRB? Is there any reservation(women, OBC) for me? How I will be selected after writing written exam, if I am eligible? Please Reply to my e-mail ID: [email protected]
22nd November 2017, 08:37 AM
mdukalidas

I have studied and completed my studies upto P.G courses in tamilnadu & also registered tamilnadu employeement exchage.
But now iam staying in otherstates(kerala) with aathaar proof.
1.May i eligible for tnpsc exams?
2.Any procedure for address verification?(at the time of counciling)
Kindly reply.
29th November 2017, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

My daughter belongs to Madurai District, Tamil Nadu state. but she is living in Pondicherry with her husband. Her name is not yet deleted from my ration card. If I delete her name from my ration card and include it at her husband's family card, can she apply for TNPSC Group I or other exams? At the time of applying, what should I produce to prove her nationality? If the administration ask the Nativity Certificate, can I get it from Madurai Revenue Dept.? Please clarify.
20th August 2018, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

My daughter is at Pondicherry.
We have shifetd from Tamilnadu 6 years back and has got Adaar card
Can I get a certificate of residence
20th December 2018, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

I'm in pondicerry sir..can I apply the various district post of tamilnadu exam...pls kindly reply
17th June 2019, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

I live in pondicherry. Age 38.B.sc in complete. SC candidate. Nan TNPSC group 4 exam ezhudha mudiuma
19th July 2019, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

I have completed Dme i am tamilnadu resident is it eligible to write any government exams in pondicherry state
21st July 2019, 12:54 AM
mani98

Yes you can eligible for. TRB and TNPSC being a Pondicherry residents at age of 30 years.
24th November 2019, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

HI. I AM 35 YRS OLD, I AM A PONDICHERRY RESIDENT PERSON, CAN I APPLY FOR TRB AND TNPSC EXAM???? SEND REPLY TO [email protected]
26th April 2021, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Hai I am from Pondy. I know i am eligible for tnpsc. my question is how many vaccants available in general.? If I studied well means I got the job or not? many of the people thoughts like this
plesae reply me
7th June 2021, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

If I study in Pondicherry University can I apply for government exams of tamilnadu..?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?