9th August 2011, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to pursue 3 years LLB course? I want to do for distance education course

I am a resident of Mira Road and I am married and is 41 years of age. I wish to pursue 3 years LLB course from your college. I would like to know the procedures. Am I eligible. secondly if I want to go for distance education course what is the process. I have a working experience in solicitors firm for last 14 years. I want to do this course for personal upgradation.

My Mobile No. 9619994154
My email ID is : [email protected]

Please guide me.

Thanks and regards

Usha Prince.

24th February 2012, 07:15 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue 3 years LLB course? I want to do for distance education course

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a resident of Mira Road and I am married and is 41 years of age. I wish to pursue 3 years LLB course from your college. I would like to know the procedures. Am I eligible. secondly if I want to go for distance education course what is the process. I have a working experience in solicitors firm for last 14 years. I want to do this course for personal upgradation.

My Mobile No. 9619994154
My email ID is : [email protected]

Please guide me.

Thanks and regards

Usha Prince.
LLB is not offered through distance mode. If a candidate wants to pursue LLB he/she has do it through regular class. There are two modes to do LLB, one is integrated LLB and the other is LLB. The duration of the integrated LLB is 5 years and the maximum age limit to apply for this is 20 year, whereas for the 3 years LLB program the maximum age limit is 30 years and the candidate must hold a bachelors degree.
However, there are courses in Law which are offered through distance mode but it is not approved by the Bar Council of India and the qualifying candidate of these programs wont be able to practice in any court of Law.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?