6th June 2013, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to undergo honors in Maths? I have obtained 324 marks

I obtained 324 marks in total. Got 70 in math and my average marks is 65%. Kindly inform me if eligible to undergo honours in math.

Related Questions:
  1. Can we get through a good economic honors college without maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How much rank is to be obtained in ICAR by the student of Maths stream based on the marks obtained by them?
  3. Am I eligible to sit for Bank PO exam? I have done B.Com Accountancy honors with 43.25%
  4. Am i eligible to sit for Bank PO exam? I am a B.Com accountancy honors graduate and have scored 43.25% in honors papers
  5. What will be better for me between engineering and BSc honors with Maths?
  6. Am I eligible for NET exam after obtaining 75% marks in B.A Maths and 50% marks in PG Maths
  7. Am i eligible for NET exam after obtaining 75% marks in B.A Maths and 50% marks in PG Maths
  8. How much rank should be obtained in ICAR by students of Maths stream?
  9. Is it a right decision to do Maths Honors if I want to get in Banking sector? Or should I do account Honors? Cutoff list for these subjects?
  10. Difference between Maths Honors and Physics Honors in Bsc?
  11. Will the application form be rejected with colored photo without date?
  12. Am i eligible for PGDCA without maths? I have done commerce with B.Com honors -- [New]
  13. What kind of job will I get after doing BSc Maths honors from DU? What are the options after doing BSc Maths Honors?
  14. Am I eligible for Banking Entrance exam after scoring 78% marks in 10th and 66% in 12th but only 41% in Maths Honors?
  15. Can I pursue Eco honors or B.Com honors without counting Maths? I have secured 94.5%
  16. How to do B.Com honors correspondence from DU? I have scored 51% marks
  17. How can I get admission in Jadavpur University for BSc Honors in Maths?
  18. Is Maths compulsory in 12th for Economics Honors after scoring 90+ marks?
30th October 2017, 04:36 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to undergo honors in Maths? I have obtained 324 marks

Mathematics honors is three year duration course and now most of the institute conduct entrance test for admission in the course.

The required basic qualification to appear in examination is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board with PCM and minimum 60%.

In some of the institute or university admission is also offered on basis of 12th aggregate.

So, kindly visit at institute official website for detail information regarding admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?