31st August 2012, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for NET exam after obtaining 75% marks in B.A Maths and 50% marks in PG Maths

If I have obtained 75%marks in B.A maths and 50% marks in PG maths ,am I eligible for net exam

6th September 2012, 10:37 PM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible for NET exam after obtaining 75% marks in B.A Maths and 50% marks in PG Maths

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
If I have obtained 75%marks in B.A maths and 50% marks in PG maths ,am I eligible for net exam

NET Stands for National Eligibility Test and this examination is conducted by University Grants Commission twice in a year . In the month of June and December . To apply for NET , you have to completed your master degree from a recognized University .

So if you have a completed Master degree then you are eligible to apply for this examination . This year June examination was already completed and Next exam announcement will be publish in the month of October or November in the official website of UGC as well as employment news paper .

Eligibility Criteria for NET Examination :-
  • You have to finished your master degree with any discipline from a recognized University or equivalent qualification .
  • You must secure at least 55% aggregate marks in Master degree for General candidates and OBC candidates .
  • 50% aggregate marks for Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribes .
  • Final year of master degree may also eligible to apply for NET Examination .
  • NO upper age limits for this examination .
  • You must not have a more than 28 years for applying post of Junior Research Fellowship .
  • Upper age limits is applicable for Junior Research Fellowship .

If you are belongs to reserved categories then you may have chance to apply for NET Examination . But if you are belongs to general candidates then you are not eligible to apply for NET Examination .

More details , Visit the official website :- http://ugcnetonline.in/index.php
6th September 2012, 10:58 PM
anu kumari 2
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am i eligible for NET exam after obtaining 75% marks in B.A Maths and 50% marks in PG Maths

Eligibility for NET/SET

Gen/OBC candidate should have post graduate in any stream with 55% maks.

and SC/ST candidate should have post graduate in any stream with 55% maks.

Final year student also eligible for this.

for any details-http://ugcnetonline.in/index.php
6th September 2012, 11:00 PM
anu kumari 2
Senior Member+

Eligibility for NET/SET

Gen/OBC candidate should have post graduate in any stream with 55% maks.

and SC/ST candidate should have post graduate in any stream with 55% maks.

Final year student also eligible for this.

for any details-http://ugcnetonline.in/index.php
12th September 2012, 03:04 PM
mustafa tahasildar
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

SOME DETAILS

*Gen/OBC candidate should have post graduate in any stream with 55% marks.

*SC/ST candidate should have post graduate in any stream with 55% maks.

*Final year student also eligible for this.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?