24th January 2012, 10:39 AM
radhika krishna

Am I eligible to write DSC Exam having completed M.Sc and B.Ed?

I have completed M.Sc,B.Ed., and could qualify APT ET paper 1 which was conducted in Jul 2011. Am I eligible to write D SC exam?

30th July 2012, 08:33 PM
sabav

Default Re: Am I eligible to write DSC Exam having completed M.Sc and B.Ed?

Dear friend,

-- > Yes ,TET Exam is must and Who are waiting for the teacher post in govt schools,you don't worry the DSC notification is released in AP state.In AP the eligibility criteria for DSC exam and requirements are follow bellow;....

Eligibility Criteria :

-- > For this exam the required requirements are ,first of all you must be an Indian and you must completed graduation in only B.Ed.

-- > And you must qualify TET i.e Teachers Eligibility Test this is conducted by state govt with minimum 55%.

-- > And you must have knowledge in following subjects such as Science, Hindi, Telugu, Math’s, Social Studies , English.

Selection Processor :

-- > For this exam the selection processor is based on the marks squired in entrance exam and reservation wise.

-- > For this exam the application form fee is 250 rupees pay at APONLINE or e-seva centers between 16-02-2012 and 16-03-2012.

Important Dates:
Starting date for payment of fee : 16.02.2012
Last date for payment of fee : 16.03.2012
Last date for submission of application online : 17.03.2012.

Best wishes...
30th July 2012, 08:35 PM
sabav

Dear friend,

-- > Yes ,TET Exam is must and Who are waiting for the teacher post in govt schools,you don't worry the DSC notification is released in AP state.In AP the eligibility criteria for DSC exam and requirements are follow bellow;....

Eligibility Criteria :

-- > For this exam the required requirements are ,first of all you must be an Indian and you must completed graduation in only B.Ed.

-- > And you must qualify TET i.e Teachers Eligibility Test this is conducted by state govt with minimum 55%.

-- > And you must have knowledge in following subjects such as Science, Hindi, Telugu, Math’s, Social Studies , English.

Selection Processor :

-- > For this exam the selection processor is based on the marks squired in entrance exam and reservation wise.

-- > For this exam the application form fee is 250 rupees pay at APONLINE or e-seva centers between 16-02-2012 and 16-03-2012.

Important Dates:
Starting date for payment of fee : 16.02.2012
Last date for payment of fee : 16.03.2012
Last date for submission of application online : 17.03.2012.

Best wishes...
11th October 2022, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

i complete my m.sc can i eligible for dsc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?