18th February 2011, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

Among Mechanical and CSE, which course is having better career opportunities?

Sir/Madam, i am going to complete my inter+2 this year i.e 2011.I want to do eng..My interest is in both mechanical and cse,but i don't know which to choose.Could you plz suggest me which one is a better choice keeping in mind the demands of now-a-days and paygrade or anything that you would see as an advantage.

19th February 2011, 02:26 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Among Mechanical and CSE, which course is having better career opportunities?

hi..
if you want an job which is always in office and under ac then its better to take cse,
were as if you want to work in the field then mechanical will be better,
but mechanical is an evergreen subject and will not be that badly effected by the market were as cse is an market based field and you may have or loose your job depending on the market situations as it was seen during the time of recession,
the cse is an well paid job in the initial stages were as in mechanical there is not good pay in the initial stages but as you gain experience your salary increases a lot more when compared to the software field
19th February 2011, 02:34 AM
smruti prasad das

Default Re: Among Mechanical and CSE, which course is having better career opportunities?

in my view mechanical course provide better career opportunities . bcoz in cse due 2 recession most of the employees are drove out from the job,and also there is chance of sharp rising and fall of industry .but by opting mechanical u can get jobs in core sectors,in psu,u can also seek for upsc exams and for ies and gate exams.
19th February 2011, 08:17 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

It all depends on what kind of job you are interested in pursuing. If you go in for Computer Science then you have options like going in for jobs like programing, networking etc. In the mechanical side you have options to join automobile sector, industrial sector etc. In terms of salary the CSE course is a better choice. Also in terms of job opportunity to there are options both in the country and abroad. If you pursue mechanical stream then it will be better to try to get a job abroad especially in Gulf countries.
19th February 2011, 11:12 AM
sanjay kumar saini
Senior Member+

Hi,
We all know enery job has good oppertunity in his field whether it is Mechnical,CSE,ECE,EE or other job's.choice of job should according to your intrest.you should chose job in which you are intrested without intrest any job can't complete.
According to me both jobs has much more oppertunity today so chose subject according to your intrest.
19th February 2011, 12:37 PM
azarmfa

I am Azarudeen studied BE CSE 2010 passed out still i am searching for job in software field.
I think you choose mechanical engineering for your bright future.
It will get easy job after completion of mechanical course.And also stable job for high paying after get experience 1 or 2 years.
whereas cse is also give spoil your future by gave most disease like semen problem,mind upset,heart disease,etc is caused by most of the time worked in the computer.
So, in my choice you should choose mechanical for good life.It having no technical skill needed.
But in cse you may learn more books even after getting job.
19th February 2011, 01:39 PM
mayankmadhur1403

Definitely mechanical is evergreen branch, but noe the days computer science is emerging very much. engineers are getting 100% placement in computer science branch, and so many carrier options in software company. still if you are interested in doing givernment job then choose mechanical.
19th February 2011, 09:17 PM
vikas9862638964

these days cse has very good scope but mechanical is evergreen branch. also its depends on your choice in which subject u have interst if u prefer computer over machines or engines then u choose cse otherwise mechanical
22nd February 2011, 06:57 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Among Mechanical and CSE, which course is having better career opportunities?

hello friend...
Its good to hear that you are planning for college ahead.... There is no way of comparing MECHANICAL and CSE together and weigh them to see which is better... cause both are different streams which are in demand in this world... so its all about your interest.... you can say that you have interest in MECH and CSE but its for sure you must have more interest in either one of it..... for instance i guess you are doing ur 12th grade by now... you can check yourself with that... if you are doing very well in physics and maths by now and you have some kind of enjoyment while studying tat subjects then for sure you can do really well in MECH.. but if you say i just study for marks sake but i love computer science subject then you have to be sure to take CSE..... y am telling this is i have a friend of mine who had passion for automobiles but his parents asked him to do CSE because it as high scope for jobs... but now he is regretting for choosing CSE cause he is not able to pick it up.... so dont ever think about jobs and pay grade for your future to be... just select the one which you are most interested in and surely you will shine in that area.....
hope this small info. helps.... ALL THE BEST...
9th May 2011, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

I am a 2011 passout CS Engineer. I think the better option of B-tech sub is civil,mech and EEE
12th May 2011, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

Hi All
I am pursuing my B.sc (it) and i am confused with the thing, which course shoold i join
22nd May 2011, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

Hey Guys:).I've got 19010th rank in SRMEEE-2011.Is it possible for me to get admission in Mechanical stream?There are only 10000 seats.I am very much confused and tensed.Please help me out!Many people say it is easy to get and many say it's impossible.Please help me regarding admission in SRM,as soon as possible bcoz i want to get joined in this college as soon as possible!please help me regarding any possible way of my admission.PLEASE,I'M VERY DESPERATE :(
20th July 2011, 01:20 PM
abhi789
Banned

just go for mechanical engineering.you will have many career option in future.recession will not affect your career.
best of luck.
11th June 2012, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

which is best mechanical or aeronautical please suggest
11th June 2012, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

which is best mechanical or aeronautical, please suggest
12th June 2012, 01:08 AM
mnbgvs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
which is best mechanical or aeronautical, please suggest

hello friend...

Its good to hear that you are planning for college ahead.... There is no way of comparing MECHANICAL and CSE together and weigh them to see which is better... cause both are different streams which are in demand in this world... so its all about your interest.... you can say that you have interest in MECH and CSE but its for sure you must have more interest in either one of it..... for instance i guess you are doing ur 12th grade by now... you can check yourself with that... if you are doing very well in physics and maths by now and you have some kind of enjoyment while studying tat subjects then for sure you can do really well in MECH.. but if you say i just study for marks sake but i love computer science subject then you have to be sure to take CSE..... y am telling this is i have a friend of mine who had passion for automobiles but his parents asked him to do CSE because it as high scope for jobs... but now he is regretting for choosing CSE cause he is not able to pick it up.... so dont ever think about jobs and pay grade for your future to be... just select the one which you are most interested in and surely you will shine in that area.....
hope this small info. helps....

ALL THE BEST...

3rd July 2012, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

civil or mechanical is better
26th July 2012, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

I want salaries in mech and cse
1st August 2014, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

Sir.i have passed out my 12th.and planning to take in engineering.but i had totally screwd by this different branch.whether i should take mech or cse????.pls suggest meee and help me to come out of this problem
10th May 2017, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

I am very interested in CSE. My heart and mind always say to take CSE. But I am afraid of the job. I love to learn programming but I don't like sitting for hours. So, which branch is better for me, Mech or CSE
12th September 2017, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

What are the courses that can be done in m-tech by using CSE or Mechanicals
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?