30th July 2015, 05:38 PM
jitendra365

Career opportunities for me as per mt academic record? Will I have to do MBA or MCA like courses?

Hello sir mera nam jitendra singh i have done
10th+diploma in mechanical engg from IASE University rajsthan + two year BCA from PTU ........
Plz tell what are career opportunities for me ?...
.i'm very scared about my career ....
Tell me what to do next ...job or about course like MBA ,MCA,OR ANY SPECIALIZATION......... PLZ TELL ME SIR .
????????????

31st July 2015, 05:28 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: Career opportunities for me as per mt academic record? Will I have to do MBA or MCA like courses?

# After deeply going through the detail information provided by you in the query, I come to the conclusion that MBA would be the better options for you.

# You have done Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after matriculation. You have also done two years BCA from Punjab Technical University. Now, it is better to go for MBA rather than MCA.

# Now you are advised to do MBA in any of the following specialization which are:

* Operation Management
* Finance
* Project Management
* Retail Management
* Process Management
* Biotechnology Management
* System Management
* Industrial Management

# The major advantage of doing MBA is that it broaden and enhances the knowledge, helps in getting better salary package, widening career opportunities, etc.

# After completion of MBA, you will find followings qualities within you which are:

* Good Business Skill
* Good Management Skill
* Logical Thinking
* Leadership skill
* Personality Development
* Interview Skill Development
* Problem Solving Skill
* Listening Skill
* Communication Skill

# Good chances of job opportunities with the educational qualification of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering Plus MBA in followings:

* Indian Ordnance Factories Service
* Indian Railway Service of Engineers
* DRDO
* ECIL
* BHEL
* DRDL
* HAL
* NTPC
* ONGC
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?