28th August 2011, 07:43 PM
mamanaana

Answer keys to Infosys HR questions?

givd me all the answers of infosys HR questions ...Please send me how can I send the keys

1st September 2011, 02:42 AM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Answer keys to Infosys HR questions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamanaana View Post
givd me all the answers of infosys HR questions ...Please send me how can I send the keys
PREPARATION FOR HR ROUND - INFOSYS

I have attached some of the HR interview experience for infosys in this post for your reference... kindly check it over... hope it helps for your preparation...

POINTS TO NOTE :

-> HR interview is nothing but to check whether you are fit in for the job with good attitude.. so the questions will be more of yes or no question.. all you have to do is to be confident enough to answer the questions positively...

-> Always remember the more you are positive the more you are closer to get the job..... so don't ever be tensed and have a proper eye contact with the interviewer...

-> I have attached some of the e-books which might help for your interview preparation..just go through it once for preaparation...
1st September 2011, 01:46 PM
Mannu2525

Default Re: Answer keys to Infosys HR questions?

Dear,
I am here to attached a word file in which you will find answer of your all query.
For more HR question you may log on to http://btechpanti.weebly.com
Attached Files
File Type: doc Infosys paper, tips and suggestions.doc(34.0 KB, 203 views)
23rd September 2011, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

How do you write 24 th the March 2011 in 5 letters with out using number
29th April 2012, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

Answer booklet Series B hpsssb
30th April 2012, 03:02 AM
climber
Senior Member+

dear friend,
Here i am attached some of the infosys interview HR model questions .please check it out and also this is help full to you

all the best........................
Attached Files
File Type: pdf infosys_placement_paper.pdf(1.08 MB, 208 views)
File Type: pdf infosys_placement_papers.pdf(1.08 MB, 169 views)
14th September 2012, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

Hey , i gave the 1st hr interview of infosys and was asked after some time to go for the next interview....it was also an hr interview...many people from my college were saying that the 2nd hr interview is to check your communication skills....but i am damn sure that i was good at my communication....plz rpl asap,...i am quite tensed ....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?