15th July 2011, 09:47 PM
san4190

Is there any certification course except int he design oriented field for Mechanical Engineers?

I have finished my B.E in mechanical engg. I want to do any certification course except in design oriented... because i m not interested in designing...any one can u please list the various courses for me..???

19th November 2011, 02:49 PM
brijesh2970

Default Re: Is there any certification course except int he design oriented field for Mechanical Engineers?

Dear friend you are a mechanical engineer so i suggest you to do 6th month certificate course of CAM(computer aided manufacturing) like pcb manufacturing and this course is fully related with your BE trade.
After doing this course you have bright future in manufacturing field.

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?