21st June 2011, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

Any chance to do M.Tech in marine engineering branch after B.Tech Marine Engineering?

I completed my B.tech in Marine Engineering branch
is their any chance to do my M.Tech in MARINE ENG branch.?

Related Questions:
  1. After scoring 67% in 12th am I eligible to do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of this course?
  2. Am I able to do Marine Engineering after 12th with 65%?
  3. Marine Engineering after B.E (CSE)?
  4. Marine Engineering after completing BE (CSE)
  5. Will I be able to join marine engineering with 65% in 12th? What is the fee structure?
  6. Marine engineering undergraduate qualification requirements
  7. Complete details about Marine engineering course
  8. Can I get a chance to do marine engineering in government college? Best private college of marine engineering?
  9. Any chance to do M.Tech in marine engineering branch after B.Tech Marine Engineering?
  10. What to do to join marine engineering courses after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? Any government colleges providing marine engineering courses in India?
  11. Is it possible to get into Marine Engineering after BCS(Computer Science)? Forms to be filled to get into Marine Engineering?
  12. can i study Mtech in ME or marine engg ?
  13. Can I do Post Graduation in Marine Engineering after BE E&TC? Duration of course?
  14. Are there any jobs for B.E computers in Merchant Navy?
  15. Best Colleges offering GME course? Will there be any benefit of doing M.Tech in Marine Engineering being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  16. How can I join Marine engineering after Diploma in marine engineering? What would be the fee structure?
  17. Is there any entrance exam which I can give to join marine engineering after completion of 12th standard? -- [New]
  18. Can I join Shipping and Logistic course at the age of 36? Opportunities available after completing the course? Names of institutes offering these courses?
2nd November 2011, 04:24 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Any chance to do M.Tech in marine engineering branch after B.Tech Marine Engineering?

dear friend,

M.tech in marine Engineering is not possible ,
if you want to do M.tech then u would choose different subjects to complete it.
best of luck.
10th November 2011, 11:36 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Any chance to do M.Tech in marine engineering branch after B.Tech Marine Engineering?

Marine engineering from Mtech is not possible
choose any other branch
30th March 2012, 04:09 PM
arnav saswati

sorry to inform you my friend that m.tech in marine engineering is not possible you have to choose other branch to complete it

thank you........
17th June 2012, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

go for AMET university their m.tech from marine branch is possible..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?