23rd October 2011, 11:44 AM
laxgeetha58

Any chance to do Ph.D in distance after completing BSc, B.Ed and M.Ed?

if the chance for doing ph.d in distance. I have complete my B.sc, B.Ed & M.Ed

Related Questions:
  1. Any chance to do Ph.D in distance after completing BSc, B.Ed and M.Ed?
  2. Universities offering distance M.Ed course? Last date for submission of application?
  3. Can i do PhD in IT after completing MCA through distance learning or do I need to do pursue M.Phil or M.Tech first?
  4. Will I be able to teach in B.Ed colleges after completing my M.Ed degree?
  5. Can I take up Ph.D after completing MCA in distance mode?
  6. What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D in open distance education? -- [New]
  7. Can I go for B.A in psychology distance education and then proceed with M.A and PhD? PhD also comes with distance education?
  8. Is it possible to do B.Ed after completing BSc Physics with 60%?
  9. Is it possible for me to do Ph.D or M.Phil right after completion of Ph.D course?
  10. Am I eligible for PGT DSSSB after scoring 49.50% in M.A and 64% in B.Ed?
  11. How to do Ph.D while pursuing MSc IT from Kannurul University in distance mode
  12. How to do distance B.Ed course after completing CT course? I am a primary government teacher
  13. Universities offering Distance M.Ed in Kerala? Possibility to do distance PhD after this?
  14. Is M.Sc.+ B.Ed. qualification eligible for lecturership in engineering colleges in chennai? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I do Ph.D after completion of English through distance education?
  16. Process of admission in PhD (Management) through distance learning and fee structure?
  17. What is the procedure to be followed for applying Ph.D Microbiology in Kerala?
  18. Procedure to apply for Distance PhD(Computer Science) for M.Tech(CSE) student?
10th July 2017, 09:47 PM
stylesclash
Junior Member+

Default Re: Any chance to do Ph.D in distance after completing BSc, B.Ed and M.Ed?

Eligibility criteria for most of the universities for admission to pH.d programme through distance education is 55% marks in their masters degree and some universities require you to clear NET exam.(national eligibility test for lectureship)

Top universities offering distance pH.d programme are

- Indra Gandhi national open university.

- International institute of information technology.

- Dr. BR ambedker open university

- Yashwantrao chavan open university

these universities are offering distance pH.d in following subjects

Economics
history
political science
sociology
commerce
civil engineering
computer science etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?