6th March 2011, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to do Ph.D after doing MBA(Finance)? Difference between distance and regular Ph.D? Duration for distance course completion?

Dear sir,

I sudha, studying MBA (Finance) 2 yr (4 sem) in Aurora's School of Business. I wanna go for further studies like M.phil or Ph.D if i directly choose Ph.d, what is the procedure do i need to follow. Whether is there any difference between distance and regular Ph.d and what is the duration for comepletion distance. I wanna do it by distance so that i can help my family in financial terms. Which university should i prefer in Hyderabad, how much amount do i need complete and to get Ph.D doctorate. Please do me needful through your suggestions and adequate information...

Thanking you.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to do Ph.D after doing MBA(Finance)? Difference between distance and regular Ph.D? Duration for distance course completion?
  2. Universities offering PhD in Maths through regular or distance mode? Procedure involved in doing PhD?
  3. Universities offering Distance PhD in Commerce to Regular M.Com student in India?
  4. Duration of PhD course? Doing M.Phil before PhD will effect the duration of PhD?
  5. Procedure to apply for Distance PhD(Computer Science) for M.Tech(CSE) student?
  6. How to do part time Ph.D? Where can I register for Ph.D? Is there any scholarship for part time Ph.D?
  7. Can I go for B.A in psychology distance education and then proceed with M.A and PhD? PhD also comes with distance education?
  8. Duration of regular PhD after clearing NET and JRF?
  9. What is the procedure followed for getting distance course PHD in management admission?
  10. Can I do Regular PhD if completed Distance M.A. in Psychology?
  11. Am I eligible for PhD after completion of MBA and CA-Articleship? Universities offering PhD in external or distance mode?
  12. List of distance universities which offer PhD in Chemistry in India? Course fee and duration of PhD?
  13. Procedure to study and course fee of distance PhD in Mathematics?
  14. Criteria to obtain PhD in Economics? Universities providing PhD in distance mode?
  15. How can I do M.Phil or PhD through distance learning? Universities and study centres in West Bengal for doing M.Phil and PhD through distance education mode?
  16. Is it possible to study Distance PhD in Physiotherapy? Course duration and fee expenses?
  17. Can I study PhD in IT after completion of distance MCA? Should I have to study M.Phil/M.Tech?
  18. UGC recognized universities for PhD in English in New Delhi through distance or regular mode -- [Most Discussed]
4th July 2011, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to do Ph.D after doing MBA(Finance)? Difference between distance and regular Ph.D? Duration for distance course completion?

Dear Sir,

I am Sachin kumar, I have done MBA (finance) but i have not get a job in a company So what should i do So please suggest me.

Thank tou
12th December 2011, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to do Ph.D after doing MBA(Finance)? Difference between distance and regular Ph.D? Duration for distance course completion?

sir i am umakant. now i am complited Bcom. can i take direct adimission in ca.
14th January 2012, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

I akhila, completed my MBA in finance and working as assistant manager in ICICI. I wanna go for further studies like M.phil or Ph.D if i directly choose Ph.d, what is the procedure do i need to follow. Whether is there any difference between distance and regular Ph.d and what is the duration for comepletion distance. I wanna do it by distance so that i can help my family in financial terms. Which university should i prefer in Hyderabad, how much amount do i need complete and to get Ph.D doctorate. Please do me needful through your suggestions and adequate information...

Thanking you.
28th February 2014, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my mba (finance). now i want to pursue for ph.d. what is its duration after mba ?
21st April 2014, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

I am doing my MBA ( Finance ) 2nd year in correspondence . After completing my MBA , can i study Ph.d in regular ????
31st July 2015, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

I Kartheek, studying MBA (Finance) 2 yr (4 sem). I wanna go for further studies like M.phil or Ph.D if i directly choose Ph.d, what is the procedure do i need to follow. Whether is there any difference between distance and regular Ph.d and what is the duration for comepletion distance. I wanna do it by distance so that i can help my family in financial terms. Which university should i prefer in Hyderabad, how much amount do i need complete and to get Ph.D doctorate. Please do me needful through your suggestions and adequate information...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?