15th April 2013, 10:44 PM
RK Karn

Any chance to get a job in government/private sector? I have done PGDCA

I have done PGDCA and Executive MBA (IT). Is there any chance to get a job in gov/private sec with the elegibility of this course. Plz tell me in detail.

If any other course/degree is required for job than tell me the name of course

Related Questions:
14th September 2013, 12:12 AM
SHNSING946

Thumbs up Re: Any chance to get a job in government/private sector? I have done PGDCA

Hello Friend

As you are PGDCA and MCA (IT) you can get good job in govt. as well as in

Private sector in private sector there ao many companies which are employing

the candidates with the computer background like Infosys,TCS,HCL etc..

companies providing jobs in the field of S/W development fields. There are also

good opportunities in teaching in schools and colleges because there are smart

classes in about all reputed schools and colleges in these days...

Good Luck
24th July 2016, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any chance to get a job in government/private sector? I have done PGDCA

Hi! Sir I have completed my MBA this year.now I want to do pgdca is it good??and what are the job opportunities after pgdca in govt.sector???
11th June 2021, 06:22 PM
shlrao
Senior Member+

Default Re: Any chance to get a job in government/private sector? I have done PGDCA

Hello friend
Yes you are eligible to apply for government job as well as private job in which Computer diploma is unnecessary and post graduation degree is required.
You can make your career in defence, education, medical, banking, police, it etc.
Most of the selection criteria depend on written examination and interview so you must prepare for the written examination so that you can score good.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?