20th August 2014, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Will I get a job in IT sector having done PGDCA, M.Sc and MCA after BA through distance education?

I want to join a company. Am i prefer for a company in IT sector? please tell me about the requirement of qualification. ? Iam doing PGDCA,MSC(IT) ,MCA through distance education after graduation only B.A.

Related Questions:
  1. How may I find a job in banking sector after completing PGDCA and MA course?
  2. Which certified course is helpful for getting jobs in IT sector? I have done MCA via Distance Learning.
  3. Which is better among MCA from SMU or .net/php/oracle course after PGDCA? How to get good job after B.Sc.(Mathematics) and PGDCA?
  4. Date sheet of PGDCA of MDU distance education? Syllabus for PGDCA 1st semester?
  5. MCA or IT Job after completing PGDCA?
  6. Which university is good to pursue MCA with Distance?
  7. PGDCA along with MCA is a right option for me? Which professional course is better after PGDCA?
  8. Can I pursue Ph.D in computer science after MCA or MSc IT? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Do I have a chance to get job in IT or Education sector? -- [New]
  10. Should I leave my job and go for regular MCA course? Will MCA through distance be a good choice?
  11. Can I get a government job after passing MCA in distance education
  12. List of jobs I can apply for? I've completed graduation with 52% marks from berhampur university(Orissa), completed my PGDCA and pursuing M.A(education 2nd year) in private at sambalpur university Orissa
  13. Is there any jobs available for me? I have done graduation with 52% marks from Berhampur university, Odissa and MCA from IGNOU.I am interested in banking sector
  14. How to join IT sector after completing BCA, PGDCA?
  15. Can I do lateral MCA in the same university?
  16. Should I do MCA through distance education after doing BCA MSc CS
  17. Which universities or institutes are better for PGDCA for distance education? Detailed knowledge about universities? What is the fee structure?
  18. How to do MCA through distance education after completing MSc in computer science? Fee structure and admission schedule?
3rd November 2015, 12:06 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get a job in IT sector having done PGDCA, M.Sc and MCA after BA through distance education?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to join a company. Am i prefer for a company in IT sector? please tell me about the requirement of qualification. ? Iam doing PGDCA,MSC(IT) ,MCA through distance education after graduation only B.A.

It is always advisable to study in regular mode in colleges for a job in IT companies.

For the job in IT companies they want the candidates to complete their graduation/post graduation in regular mode and not in correspondence mode.

So it is very difficult to get a job if you have studied in correspondence mode.

You can try and get a job in BPOs and in some small start up IT companies.

But you should be technically very sound.

You should have very good communication and technical skills.
31st January 2016, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I get a job in IT sector having done PGDCA, M.Sc and MCA after BA through distance education?

i have complete my Graduation in Arts Streem , and now i want to change my Education Profile in science stream can i join this please tell me with satisfied answer .....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?