5th August 2013, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

How to reach the goal of an assistant engineer?

sir am studying b.tech(eee) in finalyear.I got aggregate of 72.09% upto 3rd year.i want to be an assistant engineer so vat i wiil do to reach my goal?is there any good coaching centers are available?

30th June 2015, 11:43 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to reach the goal of an assistant engineer?

EEE stands for the Electrical and Electronics Engineering. It is core stream of engineering with lots of job opportunities in government sector.

Yes, you can become assistant engineer in various public sector undertakings like NTPC, BHEL, SAIL, GAIL etc by cracking Graduate Aptitude test in Engineering with good rank.

You can start preparing for the GATE exam right from third year of engineering. You can join the best institute for preparation of GATE exam that is Made Easy.

This institute is run by highly educated faculties of different core subjects of engineering.

Some of the best books for preparation are:

>>Electric Machines by Nagrath and Kothari.

>>Control System by B.S Manke.

>>Power system by C.L Wadhwa.

>>Electromagnetic Field theory by Sadiku.

>>Analog electronics by Bolstead.

>>Digital electronics by Morris Mano.

>>Network Analysis by Van Valken Burg

You need to do hard labour along with determination so as to crack this exam with good rank then only you can get the post of assistant engineering in any PSU.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?