21st March 2013, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Any coaching center for preparation for the post of Basic nursing entrance exam?

hi am kulwinnder nurse in pgimer chandigarh wants to know about any coahing center for the prepration of post basic nursisg examination.

28th November 2013, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any coaching center for preparation for the post of Basic nursing entrance exam?

If there are any coaching centre for wb post basic bsc nursing entrance exam
19th April 2014, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any coaching center for preparation for the post of Basic nursing entrance exam?

Can u please tell me the best coaching classes for entrance exam for bsc nursing
25th May 2014, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Please send me some addresses of the coaching centre in kolkata for the preparetion of Msc nursing entrance.
27th May 2014, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Is dere any institute which provides coaching for dsssb in nursing and for m.sc nursing
12th June 2015, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

Is there any coaching center for prepairing post basic nursing exam?
6th September 2021, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

Any coaching centre for post basic b.sc nursing in west bengal?

Please reply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?